• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Great season by ASU!

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the best ASU teams I've seen! Yeah, tonight's loss sucked, but see good things ahead for that team.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two of my best friends are ASU grads and I have been there and liked it. So I am an ASU fan. And we suck.

If 10-3 with a top 10 SOS equals a shitty team then there's only about 10 teams in the country that don't suck. ASU is far from an elite team and needs to improve recruiting on the lines to compete against the elite teams but it still had a good season, especially considering the program had hit rock bottom just two years ago.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is everybody. How is ASU baseball looking?

Good again last year in Packard stadium. Gotta cheer for this team lots of returning starters........ AND LAST YEAR IN PACKARD THERE TEARING IT DOWN!

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this bad?

No it isnt bad at all.

You should be excited for the future of your team as it is very bright and it was a fantastic season for ASU.

No late season collapse and a fan should think it is only up from here.

A thread showing the above from a fan is awesome IMO.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who makes a congratulations thread after they lose. Not only lose, but get blown out and totally embarrassed at home? :L

Loyal fans who appreciate their team do that. Especially after the best season in almost 20 years. Division Champ: How many teams did that. Won 10 games: How many teams did that? Hosted the first PAC 12 championship played in the South. Lots to be proud of and ASU fans are proud of their team. A solid foundation to build on for the future. Only a true band wagoner would let an embarrassing loss overshadow all the good. Fork 'em Devils.