• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Great S16 Matchups

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In this particular thread, the Iowa State-UConn game hasn't even been mentioned yet.
Good storylines there with UConn making a run with one scorer and Iowa State making a run without one of their best players. Should be a good game although I can see a small possibility of Iowa State running away with it

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Zona/SDSU has the potential to be a snooze fest. I would not be shocked to see a game in the 50s. Both teams can really struggle scoring at times and rely on great defenses. Kind of a reversal to the world I have become accustomed with. West Coast teams are supposed to be about transition and scoring and Big 10 is about defense and rebounding.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Zona/SDSU has the potential to be a snooze fest. I would not be shocked to see a game in the 50s. Both teams can really struggle scoring at times and rely on great defenses. Kind of a reversal to the world I have become accustomed with. West Coast teams are supposed to be about transition and scoring and Big 10 is about defense and rebounding.

It's definitely possible. Based on our matchup earlier in the year, I predicted a 64-55 victory for UA. However if we play like we did last night we will put up 75, I just don't know if it will happen. We have some good mismatches against them, and got into quite a groove last night. Our size down low could be a big advantage (was in the first game although that was with Ashley)

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's definitely possible. Based on our matchup earlier in the year, I predicted a 64-55 victory for UA. However if we play like we did last night we will put up 75, I just don't know if it will happen. We have some good mismatches against them, and got into quite a groove last night. Our size down low could be a big advantage (was in the first game although that was with Ashley)

Ashley wasn't a huge factor in the first SDSU game. He missed the end of the 1st half after getting his 2nd foul, then picked up a 3rd and 4th foul early in the 2nd half and sat out till the last couple minutes. York actually had more minutes than him (which is saying a lot back in Nov). Other than a handful of rebounds he didn't do much.