• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Great S16 Matchups

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UVA vs MSU - can't wait to see if UVA's D can stop that offense
UCLA vs UF - same thing only UCLA's O is better and D not as good as MSU
Louisville vs UK - literally nothing needs to be said
Dayton vs Stanford - double digit seeds
Baylor vs Wisconsin - two hot teams
Michigan vs Tennessee - can the Vols keep this up?

Holy shit it's gonna be exciting

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wisconsin isn't hot, they lost their last two big Ten games, beat a community college team then had to come from behind vs an average Pac team. If anything, Baylor is one of the hottest if not the hottest teams in the country after winning 12 of their last 14 games with key victories over three teams currently in the sweet 16 (Iowa st, Dayton, and Kentucky. I would be shocked if UW wins this game. Our only chance is we actually play a decent first half for the first time in almost 3 weeks.

UVA vs MSU will be determined by UVA being able to D up well in the paint and relinquish few fast break opportunities.

UM should win by double digits.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WOW, UVA-Mich St is a tough one. But UVA's D is sick and I have Mich St winning it all. I actually like UVA.

UCLA-Florida will be interesting. I think Florida D is too good, but I loke UCLA's shooters and length.

Louisville-UK- UK is playing better than ever, but UL has one of the best D's in the country and can UK knock down shots like they have been.

Dayton-Stanford- Stanford has length and size but so did Cuse. Flyers are on a roll can they keep it up.

Baylor-Wisky- can Wisky play any better than they did and Baylor is so athletic and they play just like Oregon. So same result or does Baylor stop them.

Michigan-Tennessee- nobody rebounds better than UT, but Michigan is proabably the most athletic best shooting team they have seen all tourney and by far. Interesting. Jordan Morgan is a key guy to at least control one of these beasts inside.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill skip Dayton Stanford but the rest should be excellent

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget about Arizona vs. SDSU. The fight for the "Best in the West" title.

Seems like we play them every season. And Zona will have a chance to play them in Maui next season......again. Gosh I wish they were in the PAC. Can we PLEASE trade away Colorado.

UgOtBuCkEd21GoRe

49ersMichiganDubsA's
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UCLA vs UF- Cant see UCLA hanging around.

Louisville vs UK- Very interesting game. Most will be taking Louisville, including myself but wouldn't be surprised if Kentucky pulled it off. If all those youngsters can stay composed....

Dayton vs Stanford- Who would have thought this? Makes it exciting to know one of these teams will be in the elite 8. Crazy. I like Stanford.

Baylor vs Wisconsin- As someone said above Baylor is hot at the right time. Wisconsin is the better team IMO though and will pull it off. Too much Kaminsky and Dekker.

Michigan vs Tennessee- Being a U of M fan I am very worried about this game. Vols are also hot right now, There bigs could give Michigan some problems. But if Michigan shoots as well as they have, It will be too much offense for the Vols to overcome. Stauskas and Levert carry Michigan to the elite 8.

Looking forward to the weekend!

UgOtBuCkEd21GoRe

49ersMichiganDubsA's
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and...

UVA- Michigan St- Hate the Spartans but damn they are legit. Not even close. Virginia gets run out of the gym.

Arizona vs SDSU ....tough game to call...Great matchup. Zona in a nail biter.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully we don't get any games like the later games on Sunday during the sweet 16. Can't wait for the SDSU/Arizona rematch. Both teams are different than they were in the first meeting, could go either way.
GO AZTECS!

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Wisconsin can't get off to a fast start and Baylor plays like they did last night, the Badgers are going to get smoked on Thursday.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who schedules this lizard shit?

MSU plays UVA in MSG on Friday.
Tip-off time is 9:57pm...Eastern.

:wtf2::wtf2::wtf2:

Possibly the biggest game of the S16...huge potential audience from Midwest and East - will all be sleeping by the time the fuckn game starts.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MSU plays UVA in MSG on Friday.
Tip-off time is 9:57pm...Eastern.

:wtf2::wtf2::wtf2:

Possibly the biggest game of the S16...huge potential audience from Midwest and East - will all be sleeping by the time the fuckn game starts.

:agree:That is going to be a great game and the line on that one should be near zero.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and...

UVA- Michigan St- Hate the Spartans but damn they are legit. Not even close. Virginia gets run out of the gym.

Arizona vs SDSU ....tough game to call...Great matchup. Zona in a nail biter.

Spartans couldn't run Harvard out of the gym. I think MSU vs UVA could be the best game of the S16

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spartans couldn't run Harvard out of the gym. I think MSU vs UVA could be the best game of the S16

MSU hasn't run ANYBODY out of the gym all year...
if any team's overdue for a complete game, it's Sparty.
(and this would be a perfect time to do it.)

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ima make a BOLD perdickshun and say that the game being least talked about will be the best matchup of the second weekend.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCLA vs UF- Cant see UCLA hanging around.

Louisville vs UK- Very interesting game. Most will be taking Louisville, including myself but wouldn't be surprised if Kentucky pulled it off. If all those youngsters can stay composed....

Dayton vs Stanford- Who would have thought this? Makes it exciting to know one of these teams will be in the elite 8. Crazy. I like Stanford.

Baylor vs Wisconsin- As someone said above Baylor is hot at the right time. Wisconsin is the better team IMO though and will pull it off. Too much Kaminsky and Dekker.

Michigan vs Tennessee- Being a U of M fan I am very worried about this game. Vols are also hot right now, There bigs could give Michigan some problems. But if Michigan shoots as well as they have, It will be too much offense for the Vols to overcome. Stauskas and Levert carry Michigan to the elite 8.

Looking forward to the weekend!

:nono: You forgot about Brust!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MSU hasn't run ANYBODY out of the gym all year...
if any team's overdue for a complete game, it's Sparty.
(and this would be a perfect time to do it.)

:hope:

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ima make a BOLD perdickshun and say that the game being least talked about will be the best matchup of the second weekend.

which game is being least talked about?

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin isn't hot, they lost their last two big Ten games, beat a community college team then had to come from behind vs an average Pac team. If anything, Baylor is one of the hottest if not the hottest teams in the country after winning 12 of their last 14 games with key victories over three teams currently in the sweet 16 (Iowa st, Dayton, and Kentucky. I would be shocked if UW wins this game. Our only chance is we actually play a decent first half for the first time in almost 3 weeks.

UVA vs MSU will be determined by UVA being able to D up well in the paint and relinquish few fast break opportunities.

UM should win by double digits.

God I can't stand this idiot. First off, Wisconsin didn't lose their last two Big Ten games, you're forgetting the 26 point win over Minnesota. Second, Oregon finished 3rd in the Pac-12, hardly average. And yes, Baylor is playing about as well as anyone right now, but you're some kind of delusional if a Wisconsin win would shock you. We've been a second half team all season.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
which game is being least talked about?

At this point, hard to say...but there will be a lot of ink and hype for some of these matchups that could turn into laffers, and there will be that one forgotten game that becomes an instant classic. In this particular thread, the Iowa State-UConn game hasn't even been mentioned yet.