• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Grats Seahawk fans.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winning our division is a great thing!
Not too long ago a Division Crown was indeed a rare thing, so I value winning the West.
We have earned a home playoff game and we all should know how important that is.
I think our team has shown without question that they have been the class of the NFCW since 2002, and in a few cases, the NFC.
Playing with difficulty most of the season, the team we root for is 8-5-1 and just won the division.
It remains a wonderful time to be a Seahawk fan. Get on a mini streak (2 games) in 4 weeks and our team would be in the SB.
Win the #2 seed and that could be a reality.
It is a ways off but it is looking like the best bet for the next few weeks is Seattle gets the #2 and Dallas gets the #1 seed.
If that happens can you see a Dallas loss to whoever they play in the Divisionals?
I can see it, doesn't mean it happens though.
A Dallas loss and a Seattle win the the Divisionals puts the NFCCG in Seattle, once again.

Then again, this could all be a bunch of BS as the Vodka tastes good tonight.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans kill me sometimes. Some of us are finding ways to be dissatisfied with a 21 point win in the NFL, and not just talking squarely about people in here but other fans I talk to around the area. We are actually 9-4-1 but everything is still out there for this team to achieve. Great time to be a Hawks fan.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans kill me sometimes. Some of us are finding ways to be dissatisfied with a 21 point win in the NFL, and not just talking squarely about people in here but other fans I talk to around the area. We are actually 9-4-1 but everything is still out there for this team to achieve. Great time to be a Hawks fan.

All I have to do is remember how this team was in the 90's and be extremely thankful for the team we have today.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I've learned in sports is to never take where your team is for granted... I'm thrilled to be in an era where the Hawks are consistently relevant... The 80's gave us a taste of what could be but since '05, we've been very fortunate to actually eat of what is... I'm very thankful for this team and what Carroll/Schneider have done to make us one of the best for a long time in the NFC... Don't take it for granted... Nothing is a given... We could very well be like we were in the 90's again some day... Who knows... Enjoy this success while we have it...

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I have to do is remember how this team was in the 90's and be extremely thankful for the team we have today.

I have in FACT watched EVERY single Seahawk game in history. EVERY one. Granted, less that 5 I had to tape, but that still counts. I have been to approx. 60 of those Seahawk Home games, plus only ONE road game in SD.

The 70's were exciting because we were new, and Patera was strange yet exciting. Effern Herrera anyone?

This continued through the mid 80's and diminished into the dark 90's. Oh the dark 90's.

Then the new century cam around and all has been pretty good.

Great SB win, and a huge streak of 10 win plus seasons hoping to continue.

Go Hawks.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bingo

Few yeas ago this would have easily been considered one of the best seasons in franchise history.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoy the ride everybody cause you'll never know when it'll end.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Effern Herrera anyone?

Throwing a TD on Monday night!

fellow old guy!

:)

Efren_Herrera.jpg
That dude, throwing a TD!!!!

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have in FACT watched EVERY single Seahawk game in history. EVERY one. Granted, less that 5 I had to tape, but that still counts. I have been to approx. 60 of those Seahawk Home games, plus only ONE road game in SD.

The 70's were exciting because we were new, and Patera was strange yet exciting. Effern Herrera anyone?

This continued through the mid 80's and diminished into the dark 90's. Oh the dark 90's.

Then the new century cam around and all has been pretty good.

Great SB win, and a huge streak of 10 win plus seasons hoping to continue.

Go Hawks.
Wow. That's cool as hell man!

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8-5-1.:doh::L:hellno:
I did say the vodka was doing some of the talking.

I have been a STH's since `87. It is easy for me to remember the year cuz that is when son #1 was born.
I have probably missed 10-15 games over those years. I record and rewatch almost every game (did not rewatch GB).
I've been to road games at Denver, Nawlins, Houston, and a few at Az.
Yeah, the 90`s and Behring blew chunks, but looking back I think of all of the 9-7 years and getting close, but making the playoffs only happened 4 times in our 1st 22 years. I remember the `86 powerhouse of a team that started slow, getting to 10 wins and barely missing the playoffs. At the regular season's end, we were the best team in the NFL and missed the PO`s at 10-6.
Go Hawks!

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was bad.

Scored a total of 140 points in that season, and a high game score of 17. Unthinkable.

Remember a few years ago when the Seahawks score 150 points in a 3 game total?

That season was also proof that preseason results don't mean squat. They put up 17 or more points more often in four preseason games (3 times) than they did in 16 regular season games (twice). I'm surprised that Tuten didn't get a Pro Bowl invitation as a reward for having to punt the ball more than 100 times that season. I just looked it up and he had 500 more punting yards than the next guy on the list. He also punted for nearly 1400 more yards than our combination of "quarterbacks" passed for.

Say what you want about this year's offense, and it has certainly taken a step back this year for a variety of reasons, but in 1992, the offense was so bad that if Chris Warren hadn't squeaked out a 1000 yard season, it could be safely argued that the best player on that year's offense was the punter. Even with all the issues this year's offense has had, you cannot successfully make the argument that Jon Ryan is the second best player on it.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3