• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Got my hotel rooms in Columbus!

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
September 5th and 6th, 2014

This is going to be an in-family war. My mom is an Ohio State grad who grew up in Mansfield. Her family were all Buckeye, all the time. My Pops, his pops, my uncle and two great uncles are all Hokies, as am I. We have been looking forward to this for a while now! Got two rooms for less than 130 a night the second they announced the date.

The same day this happened, my Mom got word that the cancer on her pancreas had SHRUNK 25% and she is a candidate for surgery! :) :pray:! It's a huge and invasive procedure and there is still a lot if risk and a lot of recovery left but this is a great sign! Her oncologist said he had not seen this before with pancreatic can ER and was ecstatic.

She is having it done at the Mayo clinic in he beginning of November. I know some of you guys knew about this and offered thoughts and prayers. Well thank you so much and now lets get this damn thing out of her!

She is the biggest football fan I know. Hell, when I played growing up she watched film with me and was my biggest critic. Win or lose, that weekend, which we have been looking forward to for a long time is going to be the best!

:)
:D
:pray:
:thankyou:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My best to your wonderful Scarlet & Gray mother, it would be pretty great for her to be fully in remission by gametime next year. Hope ya'll have a wonderful time in Columbus. What hotel did you find your rooms in?

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just sent you a PM

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm jealous. Have fun, should be a good one!

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for you. Should have stayed at the Comfort Suites on Clara Road. 4 minute drive to the stadium, easy interstate access, and 3 exits away from all sorts of dining. All for under $100. I stay at this hotel all the time for business at tOSU. Best one I have found for convenience.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My initial reaction to the thread title was an assumption you lost a bet and had to stay there as payment...at least you are rooting for the foe of ohio and not for ohio.

also awesome to hear that your mom is doind well and best of luck to her*!!!

*Although I know it is hard work, sacrifice and dedication that got her started in the right direction.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My initial reaction to the thread title was an assumption you lost a bet and had to stay there as payment...at least you are rooting for the foe of ohio and not for ohio.

also awesome to hear that your mom is doind well and best of luck to her*!!!

*Although I know it is hard work, sacrifice and dedication that got her started in the right direction.

Don't you live in Detroit?

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck to your Mother, and VT is going to r*pe Ohio st.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have fun at the game. There will be assholes, always are at OSU home games but try not to let that damper the fun.