• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

gore worse interview ever?

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listening to this guy talk is brutal. Is there anyone worse?

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He goes hard in the paint!

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite Gore interview was in '06 i believe? Alex was giving an interview after we won a game (i think it was the game where he had that nice long TD pass to Antonio Bryant) and Gore comes up and pats Alex on the back and says "My boy became a grown man today baby". I wish i could find it on youtube. Until then!

[YOUTUBE]kHpGS0--8qA[/YOUTUBE]

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to Spearmint Rhino tomorrow in Vegas for a buddy's bachelor party. :charlie:

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does that have to do with Gore being a bad interviewer? :rolleyes2:

You just had to turn this thread back around into its original intention didn't you. :sly:

I disagree with the op btw. Gore isn't the best interview, but he speaks from the heart.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't mind his interviews. He isn't the most smooth talker in the world, but i haven't seen any that i thought where really dumb or anything. Struggling with the guys name was hilariously bad, but we all have brain farts.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just had to turn this thread back around into its original intention didn't you. :sly:

I disagree with the op btw. Gore isn't the best interview, but he speaks from the heart.

Can't argue with that.

Oh, and only because you had to make the thread about yourself :tea:

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He's just not a very articulate guy, nor is he too comfortable in front of a mic. No biggie.

But my favorite Gore interview was during a pre-season game, either last year or two years back, and I believe it was Kim Coyle on the sidelines.......he had just come out of the game for good, and was really bouncing back and forth and moving from one side of the screen to the other...probably a mix of nerves and adrenaline. The camera tried to follow his movement, Kim Coyle doesn't know what to do, the whole thing was so awkward and hilarious.