• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gore touches on Hostler, Raye, Harbaugh

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Gore, the Niners and so far Harbaugh.

Don't tell me, SHOW ME!

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still irks me reading about how team knew our plays, just rediculous.

Gore is the perfect example of a team guy.

InTheRedZone377

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not suprised at all to hear this. I believed we had the playing talent but we just didn't have the coaching talent to run a complete playbook. They appearred to be in over their heads on many, many play calls.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still irks me reading about how team knew our plays, just rediculous.

Gore is the perfect example of a team guy.

I know, hearing about that is so damn aggravating. So many wasted years after Norv Turner.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always said that Gore has put up some of the most impressive 1,200 yd seasons in the history of the game. I remember how tough it was in highschool football when the other team would shout out the play before you ran it, so I couldn't imagine what that would be like in the NFL.

taughtmepatience

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Single wing probably would have been more progressive then Hostler's offense. Good riddance to Hostler, Raye, and Singletary.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always said that Gore has put up some of the most impressive 1,200 yd seasons in the history of the game. I remember how tough it was in highschool football when the other team would shout out the play before you ran it, so I couldn't imagine what that would be like in the NFL.

I agree. People who only look at stats chronically underrate Gore. What he has done on a team that struggles to pass, and has horrible coaching, with every defense focusing entirely on stopping him while also knowing exactly what we are doing, is more impressive than it gets credit for.

It sucks that he doesn't play entire seasons, but when he does play he is a beast. Imagine if he went to a competent team like the Ravens, or Steelers. I wonder what an elite QB like Manning would have done to his career. He'd easily be on the level of James and Faulk IMO.

Last edited by a moderator: