• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Goodell and the NY Gang

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah..but I can still kick ass!! :nod:

how ya doin' Mother?? Were you holding vigil in NY the other day?
I'm ok,...you...?,........hopefully he gets to play the kickoff/opener week-1,.......*Hooplans here will be in an ^UP-roar^ *,....fkk'em.....!

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ok,...you...?,........hopefully he gets to play the kickoff/opener week-1,.......*Hooplans here will be in an ^UP-roar^ *,....fkk'em.....!

Good here Mother. I don't think Goofdell is going to wipe out the entire suspension. This shit heads to court.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good here Mother. I don't think Goofdell is going to wipe out the entire suspension. This shit heads to court.
...I think the 4-games get "wiped",.....maybe a $tiffer fine to off-set the susp.,.....if I was BRADY I'd take it all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court......!!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus

Does anyone in the New England area have a penis?

Never saw so many pussies in one fanbase

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus

Does anyone in the New England area have a penis?

Never saw so many pussies in one fanbase

says the guy with a cock for an avatar.

th

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think this is headed to court. It's the only way Brady will get the total vindication he is seeking. I really doubt he gets that from Goofdell.

I'm not sure. I think the Wells report has been battered enough that many (except the usual rabid Pathatiots) will concede the report was incredibly flawed and used as a hack job for Goodell. So he could still proclaim his innocence and say the cost is too high and he just want's to move on.

By the time the HOF comes up, that will be even more likely

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New England Patriots Rumors: Deflategate Ginned Up By NFL Brass From Day One? Leaks Raise Questions

Also on Friday, the source of the single most important leak — the leak that many experts agree is more responsible for the ongoing scandal than any other piece of information — was reportedly unmasked as NFL official Mike Kensil, a longtime top executive with the Patriots’ arch-rival, the New York Jets. In fact, not only was Kensil the Jets Director of Operations for two decades, his father was president of the franchise for 11 years as well.

Finally, separate reports have suggested that the source for this week’s leak to ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith, revealing that Brady “destroyed his cell phone,” was in fact another top NFL official, Troy Vincent.
Read more at New England Patriots Rumors: Deflategate Ginned Up By NFL Brass From Day One? Leaks Raise Questions

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're from NY too Jarnett? How do we know if we are in the NY gang i never received notification :gaah:

Swan from the Warriors will notify you, or if you see Curtis Sliwa from Guardian Angels following you, you know your in the NY gand

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive only seen him once I'm not in NYC anymore tho :dhd:
Ever watch The Warriors, ts on Netflix now? I remember when that came out in 77 I believe in Drive-ins, they had to pull it because everyone was getting into fights in the parking lot. Booze and a everyone fight movie doesn't bode well

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever watch The Warriors, ts on Netflix now? I remember when that came out in 77 I believe in Drive-ins, they had to pull it because everyone was getting into fights in the parking lot. Booze and a everyone fight movie doesn't bode well
watched it recently because someone on SportsHoopla said i look like one of them :laugh3: