• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good Luck Red Sox....

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanted to step in and say good luck in the upcoming World Series. This is the 4th time we will meet. The last time was painfully hard to swallow getting swept. There will be no sweep by either team this year. Both teams have good pitching from the starters to the end of the Pen. Uehara is a beast as is STL's new closer Rosenthal. Craig's return will help the line up in Boston with the DH. Not sure what Matheny will do with Craig in STL. Your bats are potent, Pedroia is a concern with his feistiness on defense and offense.

I am hoping for a good series. Will probably go 6-7 games. Ellsbury vs Molina could be a nice battle, but the pitchers need to keep him close.

Good Luck....but not too much.....GO CARDS! ! :suds:

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having grown up in Cardinal country when Bob Gibson was still around I'm glad there's no one comparable
to him on this year's Cardinal roster. Our Jon Lester may be the most Gibby-like pitcher on either staff this time
around.

It will be a good, hopefully injury free, series for both sides. I'll be rooting for my adapted city's Red Sox but losing to St Louis would bother me less than most losses would.

GO RED SOX! :nod:

BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck to you also.

I think that it will be a great series and like you I think that'll be 6-7 games. Good luck to you as well.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Sox because of my hatred of the yankees. :nod:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck yourself! This should be a great series! The Red Sox must get to the starters because the Cardinals bullpen is great and I just don't see them screwing around. Series goes all 7

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck yourself! This should be a great series! The Red Sox must get to the starters because the Cardinals bullpen is great and I just don't see them screwing around. Series goes all 7

I just heard that the Red Sox got half their runs in the series vs the Tigers from the 7th inning on. As you stated yourself, I don't see that happening against the Cardinal's pen. BUT, the World Series is a whole different animal than the NLCS. More hype, bighter lights, but I still have confidence in ST:'s young guns in the pen.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just heard that the Red Sox got half their runs in the series vs the Tigers from the 7th inning on. As you stated yourself, I don't see that happening against the Cardinal's pen. BUT, the World Series is a whole different animal than the NLCS. More hype, bighter lights, but I still have confidence in ST:'s young guns in the pen.

As you should. Those guys are nasty!!

Yep the Red Sox did there damage from the 7th on... Cardinals pen will make it very hard for them to do that!