• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good Knight

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never seen a fan complain so much about a Super Bowl victory then again I've never seen a "fan" complain about a Super Bowl victory.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good read. I found particularly interesting Kubiak's comments about the challenges presented by trying to incorporate his offensive philosophy with what Manning had had so much previous success.

Also loved Brandon Marshall's remarks about PM's role in helping to get Marshall from the practice squad to the roster.

Finally, thought interesting the contrast in how much praise Kubiak had for PM with how little Elway had. May not mean a thing, but I couldn't help but wonder if it was indicative of the rumored strained relationship between Elway and Manning.

In any event, the piece shows that Manning has meant a lot to his teammates and coaches the past four years.

He's obviously also meant a lot to most Broncos fans.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[B said:
Finally, thought interesting the contrast in how much praise Kubiak had for PM with how little Elway had. May not mean a thing, but I couldn't help but wonder if it was indicative of the rumored strained relationship between Elway and Manning[/B].

I Actually had the same thought when reading Elway's response which seemed framed narrowly. I don't know if - I was affected by the rumors or seeing evidence of the rumors. I will say - other than the $4 million clipping JE took from Manning to play this season - which Manning got back by winning the Super Bowl - everything the Broncos did with Manning was first class and very respectful.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasting your time with knight. When you have a hate on a guy like Manning, you have no boundaries for hate. Even cute little puppies aren't safe from that kind of hate. I think knight very well just might be the devil! RUN ! Save yourselves! :)

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elway had a nice right up ? I think people need stop going all 58crash..

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think manning said it best at the end of regular season it's been a great 4 years .

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is from one of the articles in the Denver post....not bad for such an allegedly shitty QB....

His foot responded in the days leading up to the regular-season finale, though he began the day on the bench as a healthy backup. After the Broncos' fifth turnover against San Diego, Kubiak called on Manning to caffeinate a sluggish offense. In his most important contribution this past season, Manning helped the Broncos secure home-field advantage in the playoffs by leading three consecutive second-half scoring drives.

"I have never been on a sideline where the vibe changed like that," defensive end Antonio Smith said. "When he went into the game, we knew we were going to win."

Manning went 3-0 in the playoffs, serving as a game manager in a conservative attack designed to play to the team's historically strong defense.