• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good article on Why Golden State are Championship contenders

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Due to injuries they have underachieved but let's see who is in what form in the playoffs, all things being equal (healthy) I like OKC over GSW in the WCF...unless somehow they play earlier.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Oakland has a great chance of making it assuming health. Health is obviously the important factor with any team. They can hurt you inside and out. They play very good defense. They have great size in the starting lineup. I like their chances a lot.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Oakland has a great chance of making it assuming health. Health is obviously the important factor with any team. They can hurt you inside and out. They play very good defense. They have great size in the starting lineup. I like their chances a lot.

Of course. They desperately need another ball handler, facilitate IMG type pG at the deadline then they should be set. Right now best defensive team in the west when healthy. Are the 2nd best defensive in nba when everyone's healthy. Need to upgrade offensively only 13th in points per 100 possessions

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Due to injuries they have underachieved but let's see who is in what form in the playoffs, all things being equal (healthy) I like OKC over GSW in the WCF...unless somehow they play earlier.

Would be a great series

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course. They desperately need another ball handler, facilitate IMG type pG at the deadline then they should be set. Right now best defensive team in the west when healthy. Are the 2nd best defensive in nba when everyone's healthy. Need to upgrade offensively only 13th in points per 100 possessions

Not hugely necessary given their strong defense. I thought they'd be a little higher though.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors and Clippers will run that state's NBA success for the next 5 years

hard to believe