• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good Article on Stan and the Cap Situation

Baseballnut77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was just reading that Carruth has looked really good in the prospects tourney so far, along with Dillon Fournier and the Broadhurst bros.
i have gotten to see carruth play for quite sometime now and saw simpson when he was doin his time up here and imo carruth is head and shoulders ahead. His movement in goal is stellar and it is probably safe to say he could actually survive in the nhl right now. I have worked for the calgary hitmen for almost 10 years now and get to see all the whl has to offer and it is pretty darn good the past 4 or 5 years

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have gotten to see carruth play for quite sometime now and saw simpson when he was doin his time up here and imo carruth is head and shoulders ahead. His movement in goal is stellar and it is probably safe to say he could actually survive in the nhl right now. I have worked for the calgary hitmen for almost 10 years now and get to see all the whl has to offer and it is pretty darn good the past 4 or 5 years

Just more evidence that goaltender evaluation remains in the dark ages. Simpson was a 2nd round pick, Carruth a 7th. The percentage of 1st round goaltender busts is staggering.

Good to hear on Carruth though, in case Raanta turns out to be a bust.

gmalis1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And who doesn't like to read that?