• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Going back and forth

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See? Don't you like that better than saying "I'm going WR/WR/WR/QB/RB/TE/RB"?
It's not completely ruled out I won't go the other way.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not completely ruled out I won't go the other way.
Just go get one of these. It includes sleepers and busts and has great write ups on the stars of fantasy football for 2016. Comes complete with cheat sheets for aucton, ppr, standard and bonus leagues. You can thank me later..............:suds:

upload_2016-8-24_16-4-13.png

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I have to pay for advice?

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I have to pay for advice?
Well you never seem to want to take free advice, so I figured if you paid for it you would use it. Honestly, spend $20 for Fantasy Pros................it's worth it. Make yer own cheat sheets, mock damn near any league (this year they added auction mocks) keep track of you mocks.............hell, you can even do a keeper league.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you never seem to want to take free advice, so I figured if you paid for it you would use it. Honestly, spend $20 for Fantasy Pros................it's worth it. Make yer own cheat sheets, mock damn near any league (this year they added auction mocks) keep track of you mocks.............hell, you can even do a keeper league.
Leonardo-Dicaprio-Cheers.jpg

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After more review, I am just going to get the best player available and hope it works out. However, I am ranking Bell fifth on my board. Ahead of Elliot and Jones. I really don't want to draft Jones so I am just going to hope he gets drafted before I pick if my options are gone of the four ahead of him(Brown, Gurley, ODB, AP). Bell is in that 1A group and I think he's a better bet than the next available receiver in Green and I trust his workload more than I do Johnson. And Elliot's on a team who apparently may not have their qb problem solved with Romo hurt again. Not taking that chance. If he falls to second, great.

1.Gurley
2.Brown
3.ODB
4.AP
5.Bell

Draft is Sunday!

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am ranking Bell fifth on my board

Wow. :boink: After pontificating about risks about players, Bell is a guy that will miss 3 games guaranteed, and you're ranking him 5th knowing that his first 3 weeks will be zero, zero, zero.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. :boink: After pontificating about risks about players, Bell is a guy that will miss 3 games guaranteed, and you're ranking him 5th knowing that his first 3 weeks will be zero, zero, zero.
he can and will justify anything in his mind, no matter how ridiculous or contradictory it may seem

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm guaranteed to go 0-3 the first three weeks? Like there won't be a number 1 coming out of a player drafted in rounds 2 or less despite it happening every year.

I had crappy RBs and receivers the first four weeks(Gurley disappointed week 3 and I didn't play him week 4) last year starting and went 2-2. Yeah I had one big week from Gore, and he was drafted third round. Abdullah had a fluke week 1, a ninth rounder. Thing is I know the systems and coaches' tendencies. A leopard does not change its spots. Ingram was putting up RB 2 numbers.

And Green also has a injury history and people thinking he's all Dalton has, well I have yet to see Green do anything remotely like Antonio consistently. And honestly Eiffert's injury and Jones going hurts Dalton. Bengals have to go to NYJ and Pittsburgh first two games. And they are going to be all over Green to. Let's see Green outdo Revis, he could not even outdo Cromartie in 2013. I'm not trusting a rookie to throw to Dez and I am not trusting a overrated qb to target Hopkins 18 times a game. Elliot could suck because of Dallas' qb play(are we really buying into Prescott when season starts?) and Johnson is consumed in a RBBC or ends up continuing the cards' tradition of having no consistent year to year backs. And he seemed more like a underdog last year where defenses accounted less for him and focused on the cards' passing game. How does he get 100 yards at Carolina in January like that? Because the panthers knew they could beat Palmer.

Every single one of those guys are a risk. Three games? Better than a bust not having a first round role a whole season. I'm not playing for September and I'm not going winless anyways because I know the players to go after and their coaches' tendencies.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually with ya here Brees... except I have David Johnson ahead of him (and Gurley).... I'll gladly take him 7th. (and I have the 8th pick in my money league)