• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: GMen vs Suhphins for the haters

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the elves were in the store last night. Lots of Suh worship early. Not so much late. He pulled a reversal of his usual schtick by showing up early and disappearing late.

Anyway congrats to Miami for their 7th straight non winning season. Way to be 1 better than the Browns.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the elves were in the store last night. Lots of Suh worship early. Not so much late. He pulled a reversal of his usual schtick by showing up early and disappearing late.

Anyway congrats to Miami for their 7th straight non winning season. Way to be 1 better than the Browns.

Some fans top rated source for football facts PFF says:

– A lot was made of Ndamukong Suh’s (+6.2) absense late in the game, but once again he played the vast majority of the team’s snaps. On the field for 60 of the 67 snaps the Dolphins defense faced, he was incredibly active against the run. He made right guard John Jerry’s (-5.3) game an absolute nightmare, consistently standing him up at the point of attack and finishing the game with four tackles resulting in a defensive stop.

Top performers:

DT Ndamukong Suh (+6.2)
DE Derrick Shelby (+3.8)
DE Olivier Vernon (+2.6)
LB Koa Misi (+2.0)
CB Brice McCain (+1.7)

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

– A lot was made of Ndamukong Suh’s (+6.2) absense late in the game, but once again he played the vast majority of the team’s snaps. On the field for 60 of the 67 snaps the Dolphins defense faced, he was incredibly active against the run. He made right guard John Jerry’s (-5.3) game an absolute nightmare, consistently standing him up at the point of attack and finishing the game with four tackles resulting in a defensive stop.

Top performers:

DT Ndamukong Suh (+6.2)
DE Derrick Shelby (+3.8)
DE Olivier Vernon (+2.6)
LB Koa Misi (+2.0)
CB Brice McCain (+1.7)

Rob, I'm curious what was Weston Richburg's scoring? He my choice at C instead they got Swanson. He blocked Suh one on one twice last night. He missed a blitz pickup though unsnapping a bra.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Top performers:

DT Ndamukong Suh (+6.2)
DE Derrick Shelby (+3.8)
DE Olivier Vernon (+2.6)
LB Koa Misi (+2.0)
CB Brice McCain (+1.7)

I thought the defense played well early. The 4 guys you listed especially. Just too many leaks though. The rest is not good. Grimes a big disappointment all year. He has been banged up though so next year may change if they did not kill his confidence with that defense this year.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the defense played well early. The 4 guys you listed especially. Just too many leaks though. The rest is not good. Grimes a big disappointment all year. He has been banged up though so next year may change if they did not kill his confidence with that defense this year.

Dolphins Dline is strong Suh will be All Pro again. Their corners are putrid and in desperate need of an overhaul. Grimes has been slipping all year.