• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ginger

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that is an adorable baby. Really, some of you guys should start looking in the mirror from time to time. It will knock those overinflated ego's right back down.

LOL_WUT.gif

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that is an adorable baby. Really, some of you guys should start looking in the mirror from time to time. It will knock those overinflated ego's right back down.

But you have yet to legitimately respond to any of my posts calling out your asinine delusions that the rangers are just lucky and alltogether inferior to your precious red birds. Sounds like you're the one afraid to look in the mirror.

Lukawren24

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
But you have yet to legitimately respond to any of my posts calling out your asinine delusions that the rangers are just lucky and alltogether inferior to your precious red birds. Sounds like you're the one afraid to look in the mirror.

I understand having 2 favorite teams cause I do too. I grew up and live about an hour away from Cincinatti so I have always been a reds fan. In 93 I played in the 16 year old world series in dallas and got to meet Dean Palmer and Gary Redus. After that I loved the rangers and ended up following them as much as the reds, even talking my dad into driving to different cities around here to see the rangers play over the years. Drove to Baltimore twice for example.

However, if the reds were to play the rangers I would never have anything bad to say about either one because I like them both too much to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:

AGZBASEBALL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
:becky:

It was a flukey win. My goodness, some of you guys went from being worried about being the new Buffalo Bills to naming MVP's after a 2-1 win. As far as I am concerned the series is up for grabs. Cardinals weren't going to win all of their home games and neither are the Rangers. I'll admit, I thought the Cardinals were going to win in 5. In my opinion the match ups just favor the Cardinals. After the last couple of series I have no faith that Holland, Harrison or Wilson will be able to keep the Cardinal offense in check. Sorry, but that is my opinion. Also, going to think Lohse and Jackson are going to have real problems as well.

Kinsler led off with a single then stole second. Andrus singled Kinsler to Third and Agreesively took Second on a poor relay. Rangers then scored two runs on sacrifice flies. there was nothing fluky about it. Rangers played agressive opportunistic baseball. They grinded it out. Great Comeback win for the Rangers.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand having 2 favorite teams cause I do too. I grew up and live about an hour away from Cincinatti so I have always been a reds fan. In 93 I played in the 16 year old world series in dallas and got to meet Dean Palmer and Gary Redus. After that I loved the rangers and ended up following them as much as the reds, even talking my dad into driving to different cities around here to see the rangers play over the years. Drove to Baltimore twice for example.

However, if the reds were to play the rangers I would never have anything bad to say about either one because I like them both too much to do so.

There's nothing wrong with liking both teams in the WS. Hell out of the NL I only really care in the least for the Cardinals, well and I was hoping Pittsburgh was going to continue their Cinderella run since out previous hitting coach is over there now. For that matter, I don't even mind her pulling for the Cardinals a little more if that were her childhood team or something.

My issue is with her being a Rangers cheerleader all year, and saying that if Texas and St. Louis both made it she would just be expecting some incredible baseball. However, what has actually happened is she has turned into the epitome of a Cardinals homer and has pretty much dismissed the Rangers and any notions that they have a snowball's chance in hell against her precious cardinals, calling that incredible come back in game 2 a miracle, pure luck, and flukey. I really don't even mind homers, but the transformation she took spells chump to me. She can do it if she wants. It is a free country. I still think she's a chump.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think everyone just needs to let this go,,,

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why can't I edit? Noticed a misspelled word in my post.

TrinDaddy

Trinconceivable!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I pull for the Rangers unless they are playing the White Sox. Sure, it's two AL teams, but I won't ever hide the fact that I'm a die hard White Sox fan. That doesn't mean I can't be realistic. I think, top to bottom with all things considered, the only team (on paper, not performance) that I think gives the Rangers a run for the best team in MLB are the Red Sox. I know, I know, they didn't make the post season and had a meltdown due to bad discipline, yadda yadda. I hate Boston, so it hurts me to even suggest it. The Rangers have amazing bats, a solid rotation and bull-pin, a passionate leader (Kinsler), and are among the top defensively.

Fuck the Cardinals. They're hot; not great. Unlike the Cards, there is nothing lucky about the Rangers being where they are. There is nothing lucky about them winning the last game. Players make errors and have lapse in judgement all the time. That isn't luck, it's baseball. Nobody is telling the Cardinals that they're lucky that Hamilton is injured. Great teams find a way to win.

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think it is just a tad bit homerish to insist that the Rangers won a flukey game. Both pitchers did extremely well, and in the end the Rangers put together a heck of a top of the 9th. Nothing flukey about it.