• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giants sign FA Pitcher

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top end free agents. I've heard your incessant whining about Romo; don't think I haven't. I'm glad they got him back because he can be very effective in his role but I'd hardly call him a big name FA. Still, its a start. Hopefully more to come.

How long before a "tweezil" reference?

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I did jump on a long-time poster (longer tenured than me) for giving up on the season back in July. I jumped on him most of Aug and Sep. I *think* he's since forgiven me, but I don't know. At least we've moved on. This whole "I am right, why don't you agree with me without any facts" attitude is total BS. It really doesn't matter who is right, just suck it up, move on, and deal with it.

I was never mad at you Marco. Unless you got personal in your responses, but IIRC that was more MSG and Mays.

In any event, all in the rear view behind the three shiny trophies. I wonder how much longer Mozart/Nolan/Albert Flasher/ToolishFoolsense can go without the obligatory "tweezil" reference.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop, I think Sabean has a move or two left. Dont' think they overbid for the Korea guy, but some deals are still left to be made.

What I really find amusing is that 4 out of 5 of the posters on this board would rather insult each other rather than talking about the team. :rollseyes: Whatever gets you through the day I suppose.

Cue up the insults below, lets hear something original.

Who is the "Korea guy" they are looking at?