• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

giants fan.............

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's cool with cal, you can delete:

Nancy Pelosi...

Can anyone do me a favor...

Matt Cain obituary

Pablo Sandoval is fat​

I know those threads are in poor taste but I think they'll soon be buried.

I think those threads will actually serve as future troll repellant because frankly that's all trolls could talk about.

Pablo is fat...and?
Gays in SF, wow like we never heard that one before.

Plus I want to keep that post where one guy said something like "Brooklyn Giants" rings don't count..that one is my favorite. What a dumbass.

They barely know west coast baseball enough to talk smack about it. i think even they are tired of trying to come up with stuff to troll us on.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know those threads are in poor taste but I think they'll soon be buried.

I think those threads will actually serve as future troll repellant because frankly that's all trolls could talk about.

Pablo is fat...and?
Gays in SF, wow like we never heard that one before.

Plus I want to keep that post where one guy said something like "Brooklyn Giants" rings don't count..that one is my favorite. What a dumbass.

They barely know west coast baseball enough to talk smack about it. i think even they are tired of trying to come up with stuff to troll us on.

That was a good one actually :what:

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am with Mays-Fan and tzill. (Haven't read to see any others voting on this.)

I value you guys too much to have to wade through all the PortugueseWaterDog narcissism and shatstorm of these posts.

I know stokes but I don't think these posts are of the same nature.

I think the pantshatter "giants fans" and spammers are worse.

These are just weak attempts at trying to talk baseball smack from fans of other teams.

If the same thing continues though, I'm with you guys.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well ya'll made them look pretty foolish......love the rapelisberger joke

and just about every mod was watching....but ya'll are in good hands with calsnowskier and he said he would take care of it so we let him work

sfsportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tbh, i feel like our posters stepped up and the trolls got dealt with. no reason to get rid of the threads. had we lost, i'd say otherwise.

and its not like were going to have to see those threads on the first page for more than a couple day.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tbh, i feel like our posters stepped up and the trolls got dealt with. no reason to get rid of the threads. had we lost, i'd say otherwise.

and its not like were going to have to see those threads on the first page for more than a couple day.

Fair enough, I just have a short leash now. We're pretty well equipped to handle it though, we didn't even break out half the posters here to fend them off. You guys held your own, mad props.

And thanks bone as well, and all the mods.

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nobody wins when you engage a troll. Everyone loses. And it leaves a pile of turds in your rec room.