• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT - WCQF (Game 2) Kings at Sharks - 7:00PM

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugliest PP I've seen in a long, long time.

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn I checked out the Berto/Ortiz fight and now we're down 3-0?

Good thing I didn't go to the game tonight and throw down 130 bones for a pair of tix.

Feel bad for those people who would've been better off flushing their hard-earned money down the toilet rather than spending it to watch this fucking garbage tonight.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is that not a fucking penalty on Greene's ass? That was boarding and cross checking.

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is that not a fucking penalty on Greene's ass? That was boarding and cross checking.

Kings guys are saying that greene used his hand to push him. i think if both hands are on the stick and the hand happens to be the part that hits the player it still should be a xcheck

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kings guys are saying that greene used his hand to push him. i think if both hands are on the stick and the hand happens to be the part that hits the player it still should be a xcheck

Both hands were on the stick and his stick hit him squarely in the back. Your Kings announcers are being homers, that was two different penalties in one.

And Jumbo with great defense in front of the net.

Kings deserve all the credit in the world. They deserve to be up 4-0.

Poor Niemi. Welcome to Sharks playoff hockey buddy. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both hands were on the stick and his stick hit him squarely in the back. Your Kings announcers are being homers, that was two different penalties in one.

and people put the blame on nabokov.. lawl

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel bad for those people who would've been better off flushing their hard-earned money down the toilet rather than spending it to watch this fucking garbage tonight.

I'm pretty sure there are a few of us who attended the game tonight. Sharks players should be ashamed of themselves. I've seen the Tank boo the team for lackluster performances and although I've read the media stating that that type of behavior was too harsh, this is exactly why we do it.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hell I can do that and I'll do it for 1/7 of what Joe is making! :p

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell I can do that and I'll do it for 1/7 of what Joe is making! :p

lol, I'll do it for 1/14th. Sign me up DWil.

I kind of hope they get shutout, maybe that will make them mad.

LOL AT THORNTON!!!!

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, I'll do it for 1/14th. Sign me up DWil.

I kind of hope they get shutout, maybe that will make them mad.

LOL AT THORNTON!!!!

Would have been better off if he sat in the press box tonight (something that's been all too common the entire season). Although I have to say it wouldn't have made a difference. There were just too many floaters tonight.

It might shock most everyone on here, but I'm actually not in full panic mode over this. I think McLellan and the coaching staff will make the adjustments and get the Sharks to work in the dirty areas that they weren't willing to go to tonight. I still believe the Sharks are going to win this series.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now Marleau with an awesome giveaway. Wow, this team is out of sync and outhustled.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would have been better off if he sat in the press box tonight (something that's been all too common the entire season). Although I have to say it wouldn't have made a difference. There were just too many floaters tonight.

It might shock most everyone on here, but I'm actually not in full panic mode over this. I think McLellan and the coaching staff will make the adjustments and get the Sharks to work in the dirty areas that they weren't willing to go to tonight. I still believe the Sharks are going to win this series.

+1.

Not too worried. Still, upset by the lack of urgency even though I'm sure you are too. that said, I've tempered any MINOR thoughts I may have had at a Stanley Cup this year. They're nothing like the Giants......the Giants are led by Tim Lincecum.....the Sharks are led by.....

Good for the Kings, they've deserved it.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Eh, this game reminds me alot of the Shark's/Av's series. All 5 kings players are having to play defense and goalie to bail out quick.

Thats a bad sign for them, im guessing they blew their wad this game, they didnt want to go back 2-0. I just dont see them continuing to be successful by playing that deep on the net, as slow as most brains of the sharks players are, they are going to figure out to starting kicking the puck out back to the point when the kings collapse like that

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sharks need to hit the Kings top players HARD for the rest of the game (but clean). Sadly, that's not their style.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be happy with an urgent line change:behindsofa:

Post.....of.....the....night!

Why isn't everybody booing their asses off? I would be for sure, lol.

and on cue.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
+1.

Not too worried. Still, upset by the lack of urgency even though I'm sure you are too. that said, I've tempered any MINOR thoughts I may have had at a Stanley Cup this year. They're nothing like the Giants......the Giants are led by Tim Lincecum.....the Sharks are led by.....

Good for the Kings, they've deserved it.

Oh yeah, the effort tonight is unacceptable really. But there's nothing I can do about that. It's up to the coaching staff and players now to make the necessary corrections, and I do think it will happen. Even if Thornton and Marleau are MIA for the entire series, guys like Pavs, Clowe, Boyle and Niemi can carry this team for one round. It's those types of players that give my hope actually.

At least you'll get to watch actually MLB baseball throughout the summer. I get to watch AA baseball at best (Mariners). :L

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure there are a few of us who attended the game tonight. Sharks players should be ashamed of themselves. I've seen the Tank boo the team for lackluster performances and although I've read the media stating that that type of behavior was too harsh, this is exactly why we do it.

The media is wrong. They deserve to be booed and ripped for getting dominated on home ice in a playoff game, especially based on their playoff history. Playing well and losing is one thing, but getting blown away is something else. I stopped wasting money to buy tickets after the disgrace against those Anaheim fuckers in 2009. That was the last straw. It's only radio, tv, or internet now. Maybe someone in the media should ask the players and McClellan where their fucking heads were at going into the game. Obviously, they weren't even close to being fucking serious enough to want to take control of the series. Even if they win this series, it's going to be a long one, which will affect them later in the playoffs.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, the effort tonight is unacceptable really. But there's nothing I can do about that. It's up to the coaching staff and players now to make the necessary corrections, and I do think it will happen. Even if Thornton and Marleau are MIA for the entire series, guys like Pavs, Clowe, Boyle and Niemi can carry this team for one round. It's those types of players that give my hope actually.

At least you'll get to watch actually MLB baseball throughout the summer. I get to watch AA baseball at best (Mariners). :L

Sorry John. I've just tasted my first championship (not a huge fan of football and I fucking loathe basketbal, so it's Sharks and Giants onlyl) and it's WELL worth the wait. That said, tbh, life doesn't change much at all (if anything). I thought it would be this epic thing.....it's not. I still have to work Monday - Friday, lol.

BTW, King Felix is killing me in fantasy!

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that fuckin sucked. Time to drink and smoke the pain away. Get em on Tuesday.