• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: Sharks @ Stars - March 15, 5:30 PDT

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
DP is saying Braun is in the line-up and someone else will be a healthy scratch. In my wildest dreams it would be Wallin in the press box but my early guess is Demers sits as he had a really, really bad game against Chicago.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why is Niemi playing again?

He needs rest...............

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DP is saying Braun is in the line-up and someone else will be a healthy scratch. In my wildest dreams it would be Wallin in the press box but my early guess is Demers sits as he had a really, really bad game against Chicago.

You called it. I hope he takes the benching positively. On the flip side, how does Wallin play the way he does and not get healthy scratched?

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You called it. I hope he takes the benching positively. On the flip side, how does Wallin play the way he does and not get healthy scratched?

I think Wallin will make his exit from the line-up once Huskins is healthy.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprise surprise, the Wallin Braun pairing gets victimized. That was supposed to be a boarding call on Langunbrunner on WAllin.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little bit of credit to Ott for droppin it with Doug, but you can tell Ott didn't have any plans on going swing for swing.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how the Sharks got a PP out of that (don't see how that warranted an instigator call) but oh well.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely pathetic.

I am turning this shit off.

I'll pretend like I'm still at work and working late.

PS. Fuck this shitty team. They are as bad (or worse) as we all thought they were.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am starting to agree w/ rules. This team is not that great. Another night, a battle to just get a goal.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 goal in a period and a half. Whoop dee doo. That means a whopping 2 by games end.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Sharks need to speed up this game, the bad passing is really making the sharks look slower than a turtle out there

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not sure how the Sharks got a PP out of that (don't see how that warranted an instigator call) but oh well.

Are you kidding me rares? Ott dropped his gloves and jumped Murray when he wasn't looking. Ott had two or three swings in before Murray could even get his gloves off.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you kidding me rares? Ott dropped his gloves and jumped Murray when he wasn't looking. Ott had two or three swings in before Murray could even get his gloves off.

OK, if you say so. I'm not trying to be an ass; I honestly don't know/agree with how you can call instigator penalties, that's all.

I only saw one brief replay of it and it looked like any other dude trying to start a fight going after another guy-who-fights-a-lot from the opposite team...

I don't really understand how you can call an instigator penalty in fights anyway (unless one dude refuses to fight)... when both guys drop the gloves (since they never really do it at the same exact instant) and fight, I just see matching 5-minutes.

PS/Edit: I don't think I saw Ott argue, so I'm sure you're right and he thought he deserved the extra minor.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I am starting to agree w/ rules. This team is not that great. Another night, a battle to just get a goal.

when the sharks try their best and play hard and are executing, they are a very good team. But that happens far too rarely, and they havent put together nearly any 60 minute games and they havent dominated a game in, like, forever.

They have been god awful again this game, and their D is killing them offensively again....

Anyone else completely underwhelmed with Ian White? Maybe I was hoping for the double digit goal scorer who could add serious scoring threat and I top pairing Dman, but his zero goals thus far and minimal offensive contributions simply show how incredibly glaring the sharks difficiencies are.

Here is prolific sharks D:

Boyle: no gaols in 12 games (Feb 8th)
Demers: 0 goals in 18 games (Feb 2)
White: none
Vlasic: 0 goals in 37 games (Feb 18)
Huskins: last goal was Feb 13th
Wallin: o goals in 42 games (Dec. 15th)
Murray: 0 goals in the last 38 (Dec 9th)

There are your top 7 sharks Defense! ZERO goals in over a month! The only Dman is a goal in the last month is braun, who has a grand total of 1. (his only goal in his last 19 games).

Adn you guys really think this team has half a chance against vancouver or chicago in a 7 game series?