• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: Sharks at Queens

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sharks are 3 - 0 against the Yotes this season getting at least 4 goals a game. Let's do this...

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Dumbo and Heater don't take the night off, then I'll like our chances even better.

I just hope Thornton gets his head out of his ass. He was lost out there tonight. Aside from his terrible penalty at the end of the game, there were several times where he had offensive chances and just did nothing. I don't know if he had a hooker waiting for him after the game or what, but the Sharks would have been better off with him not even playing tonight.

Heatley is a lost cause IMO. I expect nothing but bad things from him.

I hope Vlasic is back soon and please please please for the love of god Sharks BENCH WALLIN.

Last edited by a moderator:

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
went to a party and had to go into the parents room to watch the shootout.

Still a great game. Good to see us get a point :rolleyes:

FUCK DALLAS

and la :rolleyes2:

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to watch this one on the DVR but yeah, what you all said... One point is good enough, Boyle cheated and I laughed a lot on that one, the shootout blows and I'm shocked Heatley didn't score on Niemi there late (or was it in OT?)

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to watch this one on the DVR but yeah, what you all said... One point is good enough, Boyle cheated and I laughed a lot on that one, the shootout blows and I'm shocked Heatley didn't score on Niemi there late (or was it in OT?)

haha That was a very odd attempt at a clearing attempt. Anyone else hate it when Heatley raises his stick up over his head ready to receive a pass in the slot? Gee Dany, who knew you'd be in the slot waiting for the pretty one timer. God forbid you'd be somewhere else like grinding it out in the corners.

I thought the Sharks played well for the second of a back to back. Allowing the Kings to only gain one point on them in the standings is huge. Sharks need to do whatever they need to to avoid CHI in the first round.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol... I love how you can always tell the outcome of a game by the number of pages on the game post...

Not really true... this thread would have had a lot of posts/pages even if the Sharks happened to win it in the shitout.. err.. shootout, technically speaking... :p

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think the one noticable thing with this team right now is that everyone wants to step up and make a difference in the game.

With exception of course to Thornton and Heatley, the exception is at least i see Joe trying at times, but when he fails he returns back inside of his turtle shell, Heatley is just a lost cause