• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT - San Jose at Philadelphia - Dec 8, 4:00PM

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, now I know why a lot of Flyers fans think that the league is against them. Keith Jones and that other guy are TERRIBLE.....almost Brian Gayward terrible. Every time a Flyer fell in the 3rd period it was "Oh wow, NO CALL there".

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What a move by Cooter. That kid is amazing.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, now I know why a lot of Flyers fans think that the league is against them. Keith Jones and that other guy are TERRIBLE.....almost Brian Gayward terrible. Every time a Flyer fell in the 3rd period it was "Oh wow, NO CALL there".

We were just trying to get a couple phantom calls to, can you blame us?

MexecanMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Wow, that was fun to watch. Once they were down 4-1 I didn't have much hope but what a 3rd period. Good to see them not giving up, because there were points in the game where it looked like half the team was just not skating. BTW totally agree Filo, those announcers were brutal to listen to. They should know Briere goes down any chance he gets.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't blame the players one bit. I don't even blame the fans, but those two announcers are terribad.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

The reffing was horrible. There were a lot of calls for the Sharks and non-calls against the Sharks that left me :confused:. Sharks put in 20 minutes worth of effort and are very lucky to get the two points. Phily was definately the better team for a large majority of the game tonight.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reffing was horrible. There were a lot of calls for the Sharks and non-calls against the Sharks that left me :confused:. Sharks put in 20 minutes worth of effort and are very lucky to get the two points. Phily was definately the better team for a large majority of the game tonight.

Thank you, I don't give all the credit to the refs but it's so weird in these games where there are only a few penalties being called and then all of a sudden one ref just starts calling everything. That Briere penalty was Horseshit but Carters was legit. And no not the Briere High stickng , the trip.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pretty much my thoughts as well. The Sharks could easily had two or three penalties called on them in the OT alone. Pretty surprising after a couple calls the Sharks got PP's on in the 3rd.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
agreed cmon... the sharks got two points for 10 minutes of dominance. But to their credit, they did stick with it. They definitely stink though in the clutch. That last 2 minutes and the OT was terribad and they should have lost right there. But hey, at this point so early in the season, points are points, so we'll take it a character win that they didnt fold down 3 in the 3rd...

Nice to see the D stepping up too with demers' goal starting the comeback. Braun needs to learn to play the man not the puck in front, but there is no questioning the guy's ability in the O-zone. He could be keeper for a while if he learns his own end.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The best one I've heard is Peter McNabb for the Av's .., He calls it both ways and always credits the other team when they are playing well.

McNabb is very good. Hahn and Remenda used to be very entertaining to listen to and neither was overly homerish. Since his return from HNiC Remenda has been just unbareable most of the time.

SharkFan0720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Officiating in the NHL is the most inconsistent of any major sport. In the NFL, pass interference in the first minute is pass interference in the last minute. In the NHL for some reason the criteria for calling a penalty changes depending on how the game is going. I cant stand when officials try to even up power plays. Called the game as you see it. A trip in the first minute should be a trip at the end of the game.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The win moved the Sharks up from 11th to 5th. Crazy close in the west eh?

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They all are unless they're yours!:D

I don't even like my own. Drew Remenda used to be a great color guy until Joe Thornton became a Shark. Now he's a Thornton homer to high hell.....it's annoying as shit. Hahn is just meh in my opinion but definitely has homer tendencies.

As bad as Drew Remenda has become, he still doesn't beg for calls against other teams like I heard tonight.

SharkFan0720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah, what is up with Remenda jerking off Jumbo any chance he has? The guy is a good player, but definitely not in the elite group.