• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT - Reds @ Giants 8/25/10

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently you guys actually work at your jobs:

Torres CF
Posey C
Huff 1B
Burrell LF
Guillen RF
Sandoval 3B
Uribe SS
F Sanchez 2B
Bumgarner P

Hope you get to enjoy the game on your lunch break.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The level of dumb over at ESPN right now is killing me. Between inout, Nolan, TrueNiners...it's like watching I Am Sam.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Let's see.. the last time the Giants scored double digits back to back was 1973.... wonder when the last time they did it three games in row?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty worried about this game. Very hard to sweep a decent team. Rookie pitcher for us vs potent offense. As you just pointed out, Giants due for a low scoring game now.

We'll see. Go Giants!

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hope Bumgarner has good control today...Reds are going to be focused.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see.. the last time the Giants scored double digits back to back was 1973.... wonder when the last time they did it three games in row?

Better yet. What did they do on that third game in 1973? Not that it would have any baring on today, but I really hope they can get at least 4 runs for MadBum. Cool stat, gp. Look it up, hear it on KNBR or other?

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The level of dumb over at ESPN right now is killing me. Between inout, Nolan, TrueNiners...it's like watching I Am Sam.

Hehehe. Yeah. It's gotten pretty out of hand. I always have a hard time telling if it's worse when the Giants are playing well or poorly. I have a hard time grasping what drives people to swing to such extremes over things that they have absolutely no control over.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hehehe. Yeah. It's gotten pretty out of hand. I always have a hard time telling if it's worse when the Giants are playing well or poorly. I have a hard time grasping what drives people to swing to such extremes over things that they have absolutely no control over.

Attention whores. The internet is full of these guys on politics, economics, sports boards. Typing away, feeling important.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty worried about this game. Very hard to sweep a decent team. Rookie pitcher for us vs potent offense. As you just pointed out, Giants due for a low scoring game now.

We'll see. Go Giants!

+1. Reasonable, understated pessimism yet hopeful for victory. How novel. The key as usual will be to get 4-5 runs, preferably in the first 6 innings. That way MadBum can try out his challenge fastball against Votto, like he did against Pujols without fear of losing the game... hopefully with better results.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The weird one for me is Tito...he's pretty baseball smart underneath his racist shell. Which has cost him some coin apparently.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The weird one for me is Tito...he's pretty baseball smart underneath his racist shell. Which has cost him some coin apparently.

Yeah. Sometimes I even look forward to reading some of his posts, but every late August it becomes harder and harder to find any with substance. Honestly, the only time he makes good points about the direction the Giants should be taking is in the off-season. The whole Cain thing is ridiculous. I don't know that I'd go so far as to call him racist. Let's just say he is good balance for Nolan, while tipping the scales of doomsaying and woe is me old man pessimism between the two.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Since "The Exodus II: The Sequel", all that is left over there are the short-bus riders...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Sometimes I even look forward to reading some of his posts, but every late August it becomes harder and harder to find any with substance. Honestly, the only time he makes good points about the direction the Giants should be taking is in the off-season. The whole Cain thing is ridiculous. I don't know that I'd go so far as to call him racist. Let's just say he is good balance for Nolan, while tipping the scales of doomsaying and woe is me old man pessimism between the two.

Really? During the off-season, I only check in on that board about twice a month or when something happens. And when I do that, I pretty much ignore the short-bus threads...

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Very good point. He now thinks I'm tzill.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? During the off-season, I only check in on that board about twice a month or when something happens. And when I do that, I pretty much ignore the short-bus threads...

I'm probably giving him too much credit. As in any whatsoever. I guess I always hope they'll gain some perspective. On another note, how about that LeMaster segment? What range.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very good point. He now thinks I'm tzill.

Hahaha. That's rich. I find the only people that accuse others of having alts, have them themselves. For awhile, I assumed that Cesar guy was actually Tito. Now, I can't tell at all, and prefer to spend my time thinking about things that I actually care about.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha. That's rich. I find the only people that accuse others of having alts, have them themselves. For awhile, I assumed that Cesar guy was actually Tito. Now, I can't tell at all, and prefer to spend my time thinking about things that I actually care about.

+ 10

That's my point, inout and Tito are over there giving each other handjobs about how smart they are and how all the other posters think and they are playing a little internet game with themselves and no one else is playing or even caring. Definitely a downside to the internet, the emergence of this kind of personality with an easy forum.

I do enjoy going over there now and then to see guys getting schooled by gp or tzill or to do a little myself. But eventually, it grows tiresome.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Batter up!