• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they played like that all season we wouldn't of been in this Win or Go Home position. Watch Jerry grade Kiffin on this game.
god I hope not. I hope Kiffin's stuff is waiting for him outside of the Cowboys facility right now.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understood. Emotions are high after that let down. Don't really need an Eagle fan talking shit on our game thread.

We have a smack talk thread, take it there if you want to be a dick.

so.. shouldn't you have moved or told him to take his post to the smack talk thread then? the cowboys played a good game and i'm far from talking shit. i have nothing negative to say about the team at all (or positive, because i simply don't care either way.)

however, all forums are an open place for discussion on that said topic. so, if i want to call out a silly post with facts related to that topic, i'm going to. and no one is going to tell me not to. so you do what you have to do. i'm sure i'll survive.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
If you don't agree with everything he says, thats what you get
I see that. Oh well.....like I posted before until you hit Jerrah in the wallet, it won't change him. 137-137 since 1997. He is incapable of change like our GM, head coach, and some holier than thou fans on this board!

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, let the blind idiots from this season have their meltdown. We already had ours weeks ago, we all saw this coming. Just a simple fact though............the homers refused to acknowledge it.

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see that. Oh well.....like I posted before until you hit Jerrah in the wallet, it won't change him. 137-137 since 1997. He is incapable of change like our GM, head coach, and some holier than thou fans on this board!

Did you really just say Jerry is the same as our GM and both cant change? He is the fucking GM

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, let the blind idiots from this season have their meltdown. We already had ours weeks ago, we all saw this coming. Just a simple fact though............the homers refused to acknowledge it.

We homers didn't expect a SB win but as fans we still wanted to win the game. Hell if we made it in and kept on winning with luck with and a bunch of bad calls in our favor I'd take it. For all of you who quit on the team and cried from week 8 on FUCK OFF.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I called you a troll from day one .... You really gonna try to step up and be the next Frye?

I promise you ..... you WILL get owned .... even Frye's football IQ was higher than yours

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called you a troll from day one .... You really gonna try to step up and be the next Frye?

I promise you ..... you WILL get owned .... even Frye's football IQ was higher than yours

And I have told you from Day 1 that I DONT GIVE A FUCK about your worthless opinion and on top of that your opinion is as worthless as everyone elses.

If you want everyone to suck the shit from your butthole, then create your own board (doubt you are smart enough) until then fuck off and suck on my big balls mother fucker

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I have told you from Day 1 that I DONT GIVE A FUCK about your worthless opinion and on top of that your opinion is as worthless as everyone elses.

If you want everyone to suck the shit from your butthole, then create your own board (doubt you are smart enough) until then fuck off and suck on my big balls mother fucker

game on....

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

big ball? LOL hmmmmmmm

your opinions have been utter troll.....
your football IQ has been utter ignorant

not like we are going to knuckle up on a forum....... so its IQ vs IQ

Imma give you first .... anything nfl football.. ask away any team any scheme and year

and you are gonna lose

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we can go farther than that too .....

player contracts details how when and where we can cut or trade player ..

how when and where we have cut or traded players in the past

who our coaches wanted and who GMs wanted past and present

You bring an unsharpened crayon to a football 101 test ........

Lets Play

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
big ball? LOL hmmmmmmm

your opinions have been utter troll.....
your football IQ has been utter ignorant

not like we are going to knuckle up on a forum....... so its IQ vs IQ

Imma give you first .... anything nfl football.. ask away any team any scheme and year

and you are gonna lose

Oh but everything I have stated has been FACT not fiction.

I was wrong on my prediction that we would lose to Washington.......... (one blown coverage away from being right. Because I guarantee that was not the play call and Murray was the last option. Everything else was shut down. Romo and Murray made a play)

I have been right all year about our defense sucking and it did. It was historically bad.

I have been right all year about our coaches being morons, and they are.

I have been right about saying this team is a .500 team.

None of these comments are of the troll variety. This is not Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders.com

And I am not always right and neither are you. However my point going forward from 4 weeks ago was indeed true.

I cant stop you from waiving your pom-poms. Hell even though I wrote them off and said I was done. I couldn't help but watch. But every game I was waiting for us to "Dallas" it up per the usual.

Just because someone opinion of this team, this hot fucking mess of a team does not coincide with yours, does not make them a troll.