• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aww look who is back when the Cowboys lose

BJJ or rather retireDA

or should I call you gerald ..... which would you prefer?

Last edited by a moderator:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I have told you from Day 1 that I DONT GIVE A FUCK about your worthless opinion and on top of that your opinion is as worthless as everyone elses.

If you want everyone to suck the shit from your butthole, then create your own board (doubt you are smart enough) until then fuck off and suck on my big balls mother fucker

The bully brigade will come for you now !!!!!!!!!!! :laugh3::clap::yahoo:

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, 3 killer plays tonight: Murray fumble,Wittens lack of effort leading to pick, and dumb 4th down attempt. And kiffens defense crumbled after each of the occurance.

Wittens lack of effort ?

Leading to a pick ?

Hard to catch a Ball thrown behind you

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wittens lack of effort ?

Leading to a pick ?

Hard to catch a Ball thrown behind you

Well Collinsworth put it on Witten, and it appeared Witten could have caught it, but obviously he didn't. Who to blame for it is a matter of perspective, or agenda.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everytime Jason Bobbles the ball it goes for an interception. He has bad luck LOL

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Collinsworth put it on Witten, and it appeared Witten could have caught it, but obviously he didn't. Who to blame for it is a matter of perspective, or agenda.

with respect Collinsworth has his own agenda

I will put it on lack of work with the backup qb

buts that's JMHO others may and will vary

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worst part about this loss is it was just good enough to keep people around. Garret can chalk it up to Romo being out and the D stepped up for the first time all year, so Monte did just enough to save his job.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I for one do want an explanation why the refs allowed Foles to get away with intentional grounding over and over. I also want to know why the refs continually hose us. The delay of game penalty late in the 4th quarter is one of the worst calls I have ever seen

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I for one do want an explanation why the refs allowed Foles to get away with intentional grounding over and over. I also want to know why the refs continually hose us. The delay of game penalty late in the 4th quarter is one of the worst calls I have ever seen

Yea, I know Orton was the back up and he played well. But he was throwing behind his receivers the entire night. The question you should be asking is why did he not make the adjustment?

The problem with my question is the the same as the rest of the questions ...it just doesn't matter anymore.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That was pretty laughable. I bet if we were watching old Bengals highlights and a Ken Anderson pass was thrown behind CC and the ball was picked, he would put the blame on the QB, where it belongs

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the ball was a little behind him but extremely catchable. Witten will be the first to tell you that.

funny thing about sports, the great ones mess up from time to time

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the ball was a little behind him but extremely catchable. Witten will be the first to tell you that.

funny thing about sports, the great ones mess up from time to time

exactly.
The pass wasn't perfect but it was very catchable & one Witten should have caught. That INT belongs to Witten not Orton. Don't understand where people try to blame the QB for plays like that. If it isn't a perfect pass then it is the QBs fault? Please these receivers get paid millions to catch way harder passes than that one. & Like Pday points out. Witten will be the 1st to tell you.