• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Romo needs to be cut, along with Dez and Witten. Right small Frye?

Come on dude, stop being just a dumb Romo fanboy. His history is always still there. I'm glad to see him finally come through in a big game, but that doesn't change what he really is. This is the 3rd straight season that this team is playing for the division crown and a playoff spot in the final game of the season. Sucky coaching doesn't get you in this situation every season, bad decisions in those games by your QB can certainly kill your playoff dreams though then lol.

Let just see what Romo does next week for all the marbles. Congrats though to Romo for finally manning up in a big game.

Last edited by a moderator:

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what people have been wanting from Romo. A December 4th quarter game-winning drive with the season on the line.

Hats off to him. He made one helluva clutch throw on 4th down.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been a TROLL for 43 years. Don't need to explain nothing to you missy poo. There comes a time when enough is enough. Apparently you don't know what it takes to be a championship contender. I take it you never saw or went threw the REAL DALLAS COWBOYS and witnessed a once proud, rich organization that really knew what it took to be relevant year after year. But whatever works for you, go with it. I hope you have a lot of faith and prayer in you the next 7 years. :laugh3:

Fixed it for you. Jane.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what people have been wanting from Romo. A December 4th quarter game-winning drive with the season on the line.

Hats off to him. He made one helluva clutch throw on 4th down.

Great redemption play by Murray as well.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great redemption play by Murray as well.

Indeed so! That third down disaster looked like it was going to finish the Cowboys. Gutsy win all around.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on dude, stop being just a dumb Romo fanboy. His history is always still there. I'm glad to see him finally come through in a big game, but that doesn't change what he really is. This is the 3rd straight season that this team is playing for the division crown and a playoff spot in the final game of the season. Sucky coaching doesn't get you in this situation every season, bad decisions in those games by your QB can certainly kill your playoff dreams though then lol.

Let just see what Romo does next week for all the marbles. Congrats though to Romo for finally manning up in a big game.
Come on WFRYE. I know Romo has had his moments but we know the biggest cancer is Jerry. Oh, and the defense. There are about only 4 guys I would keep off this defense.

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sucky coaching indeed gets you in this position 3 years in a row.

you have to be the dumbest, most inbred piece of shit walking the face of the earth

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on WFRYE. I know Romo has had his moments but we know the biggest cancer is Jerry. Oh, and the defense. There are about only 4 guys I would keep off this defense.

Speak for yourself, one decent big game performance doesn't erase years of bad decisions. I still believe that both he and Jerry are the biggest cancer sores on this team, and a few pocket escapes isn't going to change that opinion lol. Romo should have run for 1st downs easily on several different plays, instead he choose to with throw the ball away or force it into coverage...which has been his mo his entire career. Perhaps the worst decision making QB in all of football, and a few pass completions against bad teams won't change that perception.

Last edited by a moderator:

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big ups to Scandrick. He has been by far our best secondary player this year.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucky coaching indeed gets you in this position 3 years in a row.

you have to be the dumbest, most inbred piece of shit walking the face of the earth

Stop sucking Romo's dick homo.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop sucking Romo's dick homo.

Why do you always post these gay type of post? If you want to come out of the closet so be it, no need to post your love affair with a mans penis on these threads.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speak for yourself, one decent big game performance doesn't erase years of bad decisions. I still believe that both he and Jerry are the biggest cancer sores on this team, and a few pocket escapes isn't going to change that opinion lol. Romo should have run for 1st downs easily on several different plays, instead he choose to with throw the ball away or force it into coverage...which has been his mo his entire career. Perhaps the worst decision making QB in all of football, and a few pass completions against bad teams won't change that perception.
Sorry, but this year I have to blame this year's disaster on Jerry, the Defense and the horrid coaching staff. Our kicker was extremely solid, our special teams were solid, O-line was better but we need one more bad-assed O-lineman. When you have a cancer like Jerry running things, the organization is a royal mess and things are usually dysfunctional from top to bottom.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you always post these gay type of post? If you want to come out of the closet so be it, no need to post your love affair with a mans penis on these threads.

Because he and FFJr haven't came out of the closet yet. Simply trying to hide behind words.