• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More like an athletic catch by Dez. Romo also had a clear field before that and could have run for an easy 15 yards untouched, but he didn't lol. That's what kills me, Romo makes one good play and people overlook all the bad decisions that he makes before that?

and then there are those who like to nitpick.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to give Romo credit for hanging in there after his int would have contibuted to a huge loss. He took the game upon himself. I am happy for him. I did not see the boy's winning this game. I hope his back is OK for Philly.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by snookdad
don't count your eggs before they hatch Washington has plenty of time

I don't really care at this point. I've won my bet. :yahoo:

Sound like a Cowboy fan?

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by snookdad
don't count your eggs before they hatch Washington has plenty of time

Sound like a Cowboy fan?
I need something to get by on for the next 7 years. You got any better ideas. At least I'm winning some money and getting something back for my 43 year investment.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations on the win. Good luck next week.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was listening to the last drive on the radio so I didn't see it until I watched the highlights late last night. Since it was the Skins announcers on Sirius there was more rooting than explaining so I had no idea the deep ball to Terrence Williams was very poorly thrown. That looked like an easy 6 from the replay I saw. And what the heck was Murray thinking on that 3rd down run at the end? He ran it like it was 4th down. But both redeemed themselves on the TD pass. Clutch throw by Romo and great play by Murray too. I hope Romo gets the credit he deserves from the fan base and the media this week for the clutch TD pass. He didn't play great yesterday, but he did the job at the end. Clutch last drive by Williams also and some big plays (ho hum) from Beasley yesterday. We aren't going to miss Miles one bit next year...
Another good game from the OL IMO too. Who would have thought that when Waters went down this group would keep playing so well.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After last weeks loss I was really down on Romo last week. I'm glad he was able to shake off the loss and the bad picks. I was sure we would lose to the Skins this week. Next week I feel like Romo Can have his career best game and still get the (L). This defense is putrid. Lol that said I expect a win on Sunday night...crazy. I know this makes no sense. P.S. Go Cowboys:suds:

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After last weeks loss I was really down on Romo last week. I'm glad he was able to shake off the loss and the bad picks. I was sure we would lose to the Skins this week. Next week I feel like Romo Can have his career best game and still get the (L). This defense is putrid. Lol that said I expect a win on Sunday night...crazy. I know this makes no sense. P.S. Go Cowboys:suds:

A small part of me can't help to think that the heart breaking losses this season is all part of a greater story.

Maybe just maybe ...Jason Garrett gets Tom Landry biography for Christmas and becomes inspired before Sunday nights game.