• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 3 - OFFICIAL Cowboys blowout the Bears thread

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
helluva catch there by White.

Yeah. That was good to see. We actually had a few opportunities to really make that game interesting. Every time we did, we turned it over or got inexcusably conservative.

Man, Hoyer missed a wide open Meredith for a TD there with 2:40 left. Have to wonder if we could have forced a three and out and gotten the ball back... probably not.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are bad...but I still don't think they are as bad as they were in Tresty's plank walking, dumpster fire season.

They just seem very young & and very inexperienced... Some of the young DB's are making plays. I'm loving Jordan Howard, and going to give White a full season.
We aren't seeing back to back 50 point games. We aren't seeing the infighting, the cowardly coaches being little bitches, we aren't seeing "leaders" challenge fans to fights on twitter. (*how were the Jets yesterday? 6 picks...8 turnovers)

We still have Long, Sitton, Travathan, Freeman for extended contracts... YES we need A LOT. STILL.

I have hope for young guys too. This shitty season might just give them the experience they need. Do you remember what some of these "Island" CB's were in their rookie years? I don't see 50 point loses in the future. Ask me again after 8 games. I might change my mind.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already trying to figure out how we screw up the #1 pick next year...

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we were 2nd or 3rd in the league against the pass last year. Just saying...

Right. Because no one needed to throw the ball against us, when they could just run it and pick up 7 yards a clip.

Prolly the most skewed statistic in the history of statistics.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just like...If we could just...Yeah...*exhales*

:(

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are bad...but I still don't think they are as bad as they were in Tresty's plank walking, dumpster fire season.

They just seem very young & and very inexperienced... Some of the young DB's are making plays. I'm loving Jordan Howard, and going to give White a full season.
We aren't seeing back to back 50 point games. We aren't seeing the infighting, the cowardly coaches being little bitches, we aren't seeing "leaders" challenge fans to fights on twitter. (*how were the Jets yesterday? 6 picks...8 turnovers)

We still have Long, Sitton, Travathan, Freeman for extended contracts... YES we need A LOT. STILL.

I have hope for young guys too. This shitty season might just give them the experience they need. Do you remember what some of these "Island" CB's were in their rookie years? I don't see 50 point loses in the future. Ask me again after 8 games. I might change my mind.

I think thisseason just maybe the worst Ive ever endured.....(so far anyways)

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right. Because no one needed to throw the ball against us, when they could just run it and pick up 7 yards a clip.

Prolly the most skewed statistic in the history of statistics.

Well, not to be difficult... However, amongst the top 5 in passing defense. With Denver, Seattle, Houston and Dallas. We had 513 passes thrown at us. While Dallas had 506, Houston 553, Seattle 548 and Denver 573. All were good defense's in 2015, and the three in front of us were playoff teams who led the majority of the season. Yet there still is not a huge discrepancy.

Teams ran at us only 433 times. Which was a fairly average amount of runs defended for our guys in 2015.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think thisseason just maybe the worst Ive ever endured.....(so far anyways)

Yeah, I was about to say. 2014 still has to take the cake, to me.

Last year appeared like it was going to be an utter train wreck after three games as well. Then we got healthy and got back within a game of the wild card heading into the first week of December when we lost to San Fran.

I'm praying to god we can get a couple of guys back and beat Detroit at home or Jacksonville two weeks later. Because after that, I don't know when the hell we win.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just like...If we could just...Yeah...*exhales*

:(

This is a near exact quote of myself, following Hoyer's fumble with 2:30 remaining. lol