• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game Thread: Conference championships: Jan. 29

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game was won (actually lost) by the Bengals inability to ever fix their shitty offensive line.

Mahomes was decent, but it was more about the weak Bengals line.

The Bengals line made the Chiefs look like the 1985 Bears today

5 sacks and that intentional grounding call was essentially a sack

I think it is just too important in this modern passing era to ignore the offensive line.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game was won (actually lost) by the Bengals inability to ever fix their shitty offensive line.

I think it is just too important in this modern passing era to ignore the offensive line.
They really didn't ignore it. They had 3 backups playing

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Bengals, are injured, on the offensive line.

Ah who am I kidding. No one gives a shit. Not like the Bengals ever get sympothy rubs anyways.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The intentional grounding call was nonsense. The running back was right there.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so. Certain games you can tell who is going to win 99% of the time...The reason most people lose money in sports betting is because most take the higher payouts which are the teams most likely to lose.

I bet for fun tho...It makes the games more exciting...The rest of my money is in the stock market SPY and QQQ

I'm talking mostly about these late round matchups. It' practically impossible to know who wins when you get down to the final four, even more so with the final two. The teams are so close and it comes down mostly to luck like ref calls, injuries, and the bounce of the ball. There are very rare exceptions of dominant teams (e.g., Warriors with Durant) that you can feel very certain will win the matchup.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheers to Eagles and Chiefs for making it to the big game.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be a good Super Bowl if Mahomes ankle is better. Otherwise I like the Eagles by more than a touchdown.

KC will not be able to stop the run like 49ers in 1st half today vs Eagles... think Eagles will have more success running ball. Eagles lead the league in sacks by a wide margin with 70. If Mahomes is hobbling again at some point in Super Bowl, could become very difficult for KC.

ElPatron1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm talking mostly about these late round matchups. It' practically impossible to know who wins when you get down to the final four, even more so with the final two. The teams are so close and it comes down mostly to luck like ref calls, injuries, and the bounce of the ball. Very rare exceptions of dominant teams (e.g., Warriors with Durant).

I find it a little easier in NBA than the NFL. The NFL the best team doesn't always win.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be a good Super Bowl if Mahomes ankle is better. Otherwise I like the Eagles by more than a touchdown.

KC will not be able to stop the run like 49ers in 1st half today vs Eagles... think Eagles will have more success running ball. Eagles lead the league in sacks by a wide margin with 70. If Mahomes is hobbling again at some point in Super Bowl, could become very difficult for KC.
We might need Sneed and Toney healthy, too. Eagles really haven't even been tested yet...like the Niners when we played them in the SB