• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game Thread: Conference championships: Jan. 29

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True.

Still trying to figure out why people are saying this game was fixed...............
I just think when you have so many big penalties one way like both games today you are going to have talk of favoritism by the refs on social media. Mostly sour grapes of course. I can’t say there was one penalty called in either game that was really egregious IMO.

I didn’t care too much who won the late game but even still I was hoping they didn’t throw the flag for the late hit. It was indeed a penalty but you hate seeing a game decided like that. It wasn’t much of a hit so I thought they might hold it, but it’s Mahomes and an injured Mahomes at that so I knew it was coming. dumb play and clearly out of bounds

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was talking about tonight.

I would honestly take Philly for the SB, i think they will win it, but it is a very tough call. I typically avoid games where it's a coin flip.

It's all luck. Impossible to predict outcomes with any consistency. If there were really a way to figure out the identity of the better team, everyone would be rich.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is idiotic to suggest the 31-7 blowout game was scripted. Once Purdy went down, the game was over.
It was a fucking miracle that they scored 7 points with a 4th string QB. They were done once they had zero quarterbacks.

The 49ers failed to run a single play in the red zone for the first time ever.
The 49ers did not run a single play on the Eagles side of the field in the last 40 minutes.

Unless you think the Purdy injury was staged like a fake moon landing, that game was not rigged.
The 49ers were an elite team with elite talent everywhere except one position, but they were always lacking at QB talent and depth.

Today it finally came back to hurt them, not the officials.

ElPatron1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all luck. Impossible to predict outcomes with any consistency. If there were really a way to figure out the identity of the better team, everyone would be rich.

I don't think so. Certain games you can tell who is going to win 99% of the time...The reason most people lose money in sports betting is because most take the higher payouts which are the teams most likely to lose.

I bet for fun tho...It makes the games more exciting...The rest of my money is in the stock market SPY and QQQ

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The consolation game was a lot more entertaining than the superbowl. The niners ran out of QBs that could throw the ball.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so. Certain games you can tell who is going to win 99% of the time...The reason most people lose money in sports betting is because most take the higher payouts which are the teams most likely to lose.

I bet for fun tho...It makes the games more exciting...The rest of my money is in the stock market SPY and QQQ
excuse me, What are you babbling about?

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

armadillooutlaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you talking about?
I mean, Mahomes didn't single-handedly win this game but he clearly was a major difference-maker. Just the fact that, unlike Burrow, he protected the ball was huge.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think when you have so many big penalties one way like both games today you are going to have talk of favoritism by the refs on social media. Mostly sour grapes of course. I can’t say there was one penalty called in either game that was really egregious IMO.

I didn’t care too much who won the late game but even still I was hoping they didn’t throw the flag for the late hit. It was indeed a penalty but you hate seeing a game decided like that. It wasn’t much of a hit so I thought they might hold it, but it’s Mahomes and an injured Mahomes at that so I knew it was coming. dumb play and clearly out of bounds
It was a dumb play, but beyond that play, it seemed like every call in the 4th quarter benefited the chiefs. I am never one to talk about officiating, either, but this game just felt weird.

ElPatron1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a dumb play, but beyond that play, it seemed like every call in the 4th quarter benefited the chiefs. I am never one to talk about officiating, either, but this game just felt weird.

It felt like they really really really didn't want the Bengals to win, and they almost did lol

Just an observation from a fan with no fight in who wins