• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Day Thread

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoyer may be better than Siemian. Honestly looking like TJ Yates out there

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoyer may be better than Siemian. Honestly looking like TJ Yates out there

I was going to say it might be an insult to Hoyer to compare him to Siemian, but he did just lose his starting job so I didn't want to push it.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to say it might be an insult to Hoyer to compare him to Siemian, but he did just lose his starting job so I didn't want to push it.

All of the things I worried about with Siemian coming into this season have shown up even more than I thought they would. Teams have absolutely figured out how to play this Bronco offense. Might be time to switch QB's just to cause a defense to have to gameplan a little differently or at least catch them by surprise with a couple of things. I would definitely take Hoyer right now for the Broncos which is a sad state to be in.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like everything you don't like about Siemian he is showing why.

Two games just wasn't enough to call him a success.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like everything you don't like about Siemian he is showing why.

Two games just wasn't enough to call him a success.

Through the first two games he was starting to make me a bit of a believer. Thought maybe with the new OL and new Coordinator that things were maybe turning around for him. Now it looks like teams were not sure how to play the Bronocs those first couple of games and were reacting more than attacking. Just like the Bronco defense a bit against the Giants of not exactly knowing what to expect. They still should have done a better job because of the lack of talent but when you are not completely sure what to expect you do play a bit slower. Now that teams have seen what the Broncos want to do they are attacking that and forcing Siemian to have to prove he can consistently beat them with middle to deep routes especially over the middle. So far that is not happening. And I have my doubts that it will ever happen.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching a Bryce Love game from this year now. The kid is just electrifying. Every time you think he is going to get stopped for minimal gain he just breaks through two tacklers for a huge play. Or when you think with his size/speed he is going to bounce it outside he cuts it back up the middle again for a big gain. Very impressive guy especially for his size.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Barkley as the better prospect but honestly I don't get why Love doesn't get more attention. Barkley deserves the attention and he is going to be a special NFL RB, but Love has been just as good if not better.

Again, like Barkley more as the prospect but Love IMO should get a lot more Heisman love.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of the things I worried about with Siemian coming into this season have shown up even more than I thought they would. Teams have absolutely figured out how to play this Bronco offense. Might be time to switch QB's just to cause a defense to have to gameplan a little differently or at least catch them by surprise with a couple of things. I would definitely take Hoyer right now for the Broncos which is a sad state to be in.

His backing up in the pocket drives me nuts.