• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game 3 ratings

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strong showing on Versus...

NEW YORK - Game 3 drew the largest TV audience for the Stanley Cup finals on cable in eight years.

The Flyers' 4-3 overtime victory over the Blackhawks on Versus on Wednesday night earned a 3.1 rating and averaged 3.6 million viewers. It was the highest-rated and most-watched telecast in network history.

It drew the most viewers for a Stanley Cup finals since Game 2 of the Carolina-Detroit series in 2002, which averaged almost 3.8 million viewers.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great news considering a lot of people don't get Versus. It seems like hockey is rebounding well post lockout and lets hope it continues.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great news considering a lot of people don't get Versus. It seems like hockey is rebounding well post lockout and lets hope it continues.

I'm lucky, Versus is part of our basic package. It's how I get to watch games other than Bruins games during the season. Great to see such a good showing this year.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm lucky, Versus is part of our basic package. It's how I get to watch games other than Bruins games during the season. Great to see such a good showing this year.

That's the thing. From what I have heard Versus on some systems is not on the basic option. So it's a damn good rating and lets hope for a long series because it should get better.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the thing. From what I have heard Versus on some systems is not on the basic option. So it's a damn good rating and lets hope for a long series because it should get better.

I have one of those systems. When we bought our house last year, I told my wife that we should just get the most basic cable package(30 channels) until I can research Direct TV and whatever else and so when the guy came to hook up the cable, he just gave us the 70+ channels and we pay $20/month for it. No Versus but hell, I watch almost everything I want and for just $20 bucks. Its like a sore peter.......you can't beat it!

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our apartment complex just downgraded Directv. We are losing versus but gaining Nascar Hotpass. Yipee :l