• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game 16 vs Packers

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lions would be wise to keep Caldwell as head coach.

He's peaked. Definitely the best HC we have ever had, but he's not the guy to take us to the next stage. His demeanor commands respect, and I like that about him. He helped our team mature. But his calmness backfires when we come out slow every game. It's like he bottles up Stafford's energy. A young guy like Patricia could quickly turn the Lions into what McVay has turned the Rams into.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's peaked. Definitely the best HC we have ever had, but he's not the guy to take us to the next stage. His demeanor commands respect, and I like that about him. He helped our team mature. But his calmness backfires when we come out slow every game. It's like he bottles up Stafford's energy. A young guy like Patricia could quickly turn the Lions into what McVay has turned the Rams into.
I disagree.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree 101%. There are quick turnarounds these days with so much parity around the league.

His demeanor was opposite of Schwartz when the team played wreck less and no discipline. That’s where Caldwell helped in maturity.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually Zettel and Maybin remind me of 3-4 guys.

Can Van Noy follow Patricia back to the D?
Zettle for sure.

I don't want that sloppy bearded fucker. His defenses haven't earned him anything imo.

But so long as it isn't McHoody, whatever. It's not like he's gonna set us back. He can't.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zettle for sure.

I don't want that sloppy bearded fucker. His defenses haven't earned him anything imo.

But so long as it isn't McHoody, whatever. It's not like he's gonna set us back. He can't.

At least in a 3-4 we wont have to see Zettle's sorry ass get beat around the outside because he does not know what containment is.