• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game 13: WVU vs. Texas A&M

CoolBeans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one can say these two teams backed into this bowl game. Both played impressive schedules and had moments of brilliance and moments of agony. Both can be offensive juggernauts. But I think WVU has a little more to prove.

WVU 55, Texas A&M 49 (3OT)

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These are the two best 7-5 teams in the country. With a month to rest this should be a great game.

WVU 45 TAMU 27

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were talking at work about the bowls and decided ours will be one of the best. Two teams who both had disappointments, but are capable of playing at a high level. This will be a good game if both teams play to their potential. I hope that we dont see the turnovers and ST gaffes rear their ugly heads. I dont think we will see a basketball score in this game, and it will be close, WVU wins 24-17

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a feel for this game... at all. Too many questions...

How will A&M respond to the loss of so many coaches from their staff? Their DC and OL coaches were fired, and their WR coach is now the HC at KU. Defense wasn't one of their strengths this year, so how will the replacement fare?

Who will be the starting QB for WVU? If Clint starts, how will he look? Like the kid who started the season... or the kid who finished it?

One positive for WVU, its defense has faced the Air Raid several times this year. A&M runs its offense as close to WVU's as any other team. So, the defense should be well prepared simply by facing its own offense.

TO's and 3rd down conversion will be key... for both the WVU offense and defense.

Game will probably come down to a last possession FG attempt where many of the WVU fans have questioned clock management as they watch the ball sail through the middle of the uprights...

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait to see this one, I have no idea what to expect. I could see a wild shootout or a blowout either way, I just don't see a defensive struggle regardless. Both teams have impressed the heck outta me at times and also looked tuurrrible at times.

I say, shoot that dagum dog before the opening kickoff...

WVU 41
A&M 38