• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Further sanction reductions

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like I've said all along, end of next summer, bowl eligibility will be back, Bank on it. sucks we won't get the extra practices this year, but statements like this will help BOB get recruits buying in earlier on it instead of having to wait for it to happen officially.

Mitchell Says Future Sanction Reductions Possible - Onward State

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no faith that they will do the right thing so I wont be holding my breath.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no faith that they will do the right thing so I wont be holding my breath.

Its the biggest charade in history of sports, it has been the plan all along. They are fixing what has never been broken, patting themselves on the back and rewarding us for following their great leadership....crock of horse shit.

There's a reason that they are uncovering emails linking BOT/Freeh and NCAA with regard to sanctions LONG before Freeh was ever hired

Bank on it, we are bowling next year minus a total implosion of a season where we cant win 8 against a a schedule we should take at least 8 from.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When will Joe Pa be honored during a game? Do you ever see the stadium being renamed after Paterno?

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When will Joe Pa be honored during a game? Do you ever see the stadium being renamed after Paterno?

After the State government forces realignment and restructuring of the BOT (which they are now in process of doing) and the scumbags orchestrating this farce are cast aside. I was stunned they showed a video with Joe in it during games several times this year. It got the biggest ovation at each game I went to.

I don't think they would've changed the name of teh stadium regardless, could've seen Paterno field at Beaver Stadium or something like that.