• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

fuck this shit

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do feel bad for fans of teams that miss the playoffs with 10 or 11 wins. I don't think the system should be changed, but I understand why it's frustrating to miss the playoffs with a team that has performed really well. This has just been a weird year where the 2 wild card teams are right up there with the 1 and 2 seeds in the NFC.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when the seahawks fan says "quit being childish i laugh because almost every hawk fan i know still complains about the superbowl appearance.................................still

If you ask someone about a lost superbowl, believe me they ALL have something to say about it. I live in Chicago.....how's Steve Bartman doing???

San Francisco fans --- how was the officiating in the Superbowl last year.
Arizona fans --- how about your superbowl??

The only people I see talking about Seattle's Superbowl (XL) are fans of other teams. No Seattle fan brings it up.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Cardinals will not make the playoffs with 10 or 11 wins? JOKE.
NFL needs to restructure! Our destiny depends on other's failures.

images

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, its frustrating but the divisional alignments will not and should not change. Rivalries drive this league.

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does seem pretty dumb the NFL is divided in 4 team divisions. Silly you could have a 9 win NFC team and an 8 NFC win both going to the playoffs over an 11 win NFC team

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams in the East and North were crying the same lament a few years back when the Seahawks got in with a losing record. The Bears were on the outside last year with 10 wins. The Pats in 08 (I think) when Cassel took over for Brady and won 10 and stayed home and watched. Just stop with the whining. It makes you look stupid and childish.

This post makes you look stupid and childish. A fan of a 10-11 win team who misses the playoffs has every right to bring up a debate for NFL playoff restructuring without some bossy faggot playing the stop whining card. Your post just supports his point. Especially when the shitty Seahawks got in with a losing record. I agree with him. I'd love to see 4 more teams added and get rid of the first round byes. They haven't proved to be overly beneficial anyways.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Cardinals will not make the playoffs with 10 or 11 wins? JOKE.
NFL needs to restructure! Our destiny depends on other's failures.

Agree. They'll fix it eventually. Once the overall records become meaningless, the games do too.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With four teams in each division, I think the wildcard spot should be eliminated entirely.

y2ktors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having an 8 team bracket in each conference has been long overdue.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having an 8 team bracket in each conference has been long overdue.

No, its' not.

You want to reward teams that won their divisions so any 8 team bracket in a conference would have to have those 4 ranked highest to start.

Second, you're awarding playoff spots to literally half the league at that point. There are teams that make it every year that are questionable already. No need to add more.

Third, rewarding the top two seeds with a week off is a good idea. If you do 8 you either have to reward the top 4 or reward no one.

Leave it as it is.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eventually they will expand the playoffs for the simple reason that it will make the league more money. That's just the way sports is now....

$$$ > competition.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eventually they will expand the playoffs for the simple reason that it will make the league more money. That's just the way sports is now....

$$$ > competition.

I was just thinking that. I wonder how that will fit into Goodell's proclamation that he cares about player health.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just thinking that. I wonder how that will fit into Goodell's proclamation that he cares about player health.

If he cared about player health, he wouldn't be sending teams to London every year. You know the travel and extreme time differential has to take a toll on them mentally and physically and then to have to perform in this game and then come right back to the states and do it again.....

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With four teams in each division, I think the wildcard spot should be eliminated entirely.

...of course I meant four divisions in each Conference. Not that anybody agreed or noticed :whistle:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um Rob, that one's a streeeeetch.

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No, its' not.

You want to reward teams that won their divisions so any 8 team bracket in a conference would have to have those 4 ranked highest to start.

Second, you're awarding playoff spots to literally half the league at that point. There are teams that make it every year that are questionable already. No need to add more.

Third, rewarding the top two seeds with a week off is a good idea. If you do 8 you either have to reward the top 4 or reward no one.

Leave it as it is.

I agree with this. Football is a one game, win or go home play-off. The top 2 seeds earned and deserve a bye week. Unlike all the other sports that have a "best of" series.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a royal fan u should hope they add more so they could actually make it:suds:

:nod: true, yep they need to make it like hockey and half of the teams make the playoffs at least thats from the Royals perspective, we want in too

Baseballnut77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you ask someone about a lost superbowl, believe me they ALL have something to say about it. I live in Chicago.....how's Steve Bartman doing???

San Francisco fans --- how was the officiating in the Superbowl last year.
Arizona fans --- how about your superbowl??

The only people I see talking about Seattle's Superbowl (XL) are fans of other teams. No Seattle fan brings it up.

Then you are either deaf blind or stupid..........................or all 3 lol. I talk to alot of seattle fans any anytime an argument gets heated it always goes back to "we got screwed

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Then you are either deaf blind or stupid..........................or all 3 lol. I talk to alot of seattle fans any anytime an argument gets heated it always goes back to "we got screwed

That's bullshit. There are usually one or two of the usual suspects (like there is in every fanbase) and you stereotype it as all or most Seahawk fans. Most fans only start getting riled up when some Steelers fan (usually that one or two in the fanbase) that starts bragging about how Big Ben was the greatest QB ever because of that SB. That's how that gets brought up. Most of us have let it go a long time ago.