• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

fuck the big12.....

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting how the left the bottom 3 teams in the Sec out of this. Kind of like the bowl games where they try and stack the best Sec teams against lower competition. Regardless this challenge is going to be brutal for team Sec.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seen some pundits say that if the sec gets a split.......that's a win :dhd:

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting how the left the bottom 3 teams in the Sec out of this. Kind of like the bowl games where they try and stack the best Sec teams against lower competition. Regardless this challenge is going to be brutal for team Sec.

I wouldn't say Bama is a bottom 3 SEC team this year. They've just had a much more difficult SEC schedule than some others. I would say Miss St, Missouri, Arkansas, Tennessee, Auburn and UGA are worse than Bama. At least at this point in the season.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEC gonna get SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPT. Buncha bitches

I wouldn't say Bama is a bottom 3 SEC team this year. They've just had a much more difficult SEC schedule than some others. I would say Miss St, Missouri, Arkansas, Tennessee, Auburn and UGA are worse than Bama. At least at this point in the season.
Bullshit on both these fronts.....no fucking way sec gets swept. Big12 would be lucky to win 7 at most. While miss St and.Mizzou are definitely the bottom two, no way bama is a tier above arky Tenn auburn and uga. You can have talent but if fails to execute again and again....they are who they are.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit on both these fronts.....no fucking way sec gets swept. Big12 would be lucky to win 7 at most. While miss St and.Mizzou are definitely the bottom two, no way bama is a tier above arky Tenn auburn and uga. You can have talent but if fails to execute again and again....they are who they are.

I disagree. Basing where a team is at, especially this early on in conference play and basing it on standing is dumb because of the huge discrepancy in schedules. Its the reason why a 7-0 Indiana and Iowa team in B1G play were looked at dramatically different. Bama has beaten Notre Dame and Wichita State OOC and pummeled South Carolina in conference. They have no losses outside the top 100 and are 5-8 against the top 100. They clearly have had better seasons than the others I've mentioned. To me there isn't much difference between Bama and LSU despite the difference in SEC standing.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. Basing where a team is at, especially this early on in conference play and basing it on standing is dumb because of the huge discrepancy in schedules. Its the reason why a 7-0 Indiana and Iowa team in B1G play were looked at dramatically different. Bama has beaten Notre Dame and Wichita State OOC and pummeled South Carolina in conference. They have no losses outside the top 100 and are 5-8 against the top 100. They clearly have had better seasons than the others I've mentioned. To me there isn't much difference between Bama and LSU despite the difference in SEC standing.
Oh.OK they beat your team so they must be good.....got it. Are they the third worse?/probably not but they aren't much better than those other four either.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh.OK they beat your team so they must be good.....got it. Are they the third worse?/probably not but they aren't much better than those other four either.

I'm not even a Notre Dame basketball fan. I'm a Gophers basketball fan. I'm not saying Bama is good. I'm just saying they aren't a bottom 3 SEC team. And they aren't much better than those other 4 teams. The SEC isn't that good this year. There is very little difference between the 3rd best team and the 12th best team IMO. Mizzou and Miss St are the clear two worst teams. Texas A&M and UK are the cleat two best teams. What happens in the middle is anyone's guess. But Bama has a strong OOC resume, and thus far has had a front loaded SEC schedule.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Mountaineers!

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have absolutely zero going on offensively and Florida is hot on O. Lucky to be down only 9