• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FUCK T. Boone Pickens

Stray35

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet Dodds gave Boone a good belly rub after reading that article...silly bitch

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dude this guy is senial...WTF is he doing cracking wise ass jokes about Nebraska being relevant or complaining 70 years ago..The dude is 80 or something. He shouldn't be donated so muchc $$ into Okie State as he should be spending more money on his next house, his grave...

When was the last time Okie Lite did ANYTHING in the Big12? have they ever won the South?

All this crap about teams taking shots at Nebraska is just showing their jealousy of how we got the hell out of town before Texa$ became the tyrant...They are jealous of us.

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma ST. just another little bitch sucking on Bevo teet!. Sounds like T.Boone has been sucking alot off it too.

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
who cares......
we will go from making 8 million from the big 12 to over 20 million from the big 10

no sweat off my back if tbag licking doesnt like us

YuHusker1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Because of his comments I went and researched the history and didn't find anything like he talked about, rather that the last time we were trying to get into what is now the B10 was about 20-25 years b4 that and after that we worked with the school to build the confs thru the Big 8. Not sure how committed we were to adding TX. I tried to find out if we did ever try to leave like pickens said and didn't find anything. So he is a jerk and thinks just cause he has money he can tell people what the truth is. That ain't so.
I did find out some neat things about Husker CFB history. Very interesting.