• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

fsu vs ohio

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
game gets set and winston gets charged......can the back up win the title unlike outzen in 1998?

Last edited by a moderator:

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overlooking MSU are we? Sure FSU will probably crush Duke (Duke? Really?) but I don't like Ohio State's chances against MSU. I'll be the first to tell you that you can only take some much from the law of transitive properties when comes to college football, but given that MSU crushed Michigan and Michigan nearly beat Ohio State, you cannot ignore that. Not to mention Michigan gave Ohio State a dog-fight and that is emotionally draining. I don't know if they have enough in the tank for another dog-fight with MSU.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know michigan's putrid offense cut through ohio state's defense like a hot knife through butter, but i still am not sure how michigan state is going to score points in this game.

if michigan state's defense is as good as people say it is, it feels like it could be a 9-6 alabama/lsu type game that everyone made fun of. except with far, far less talent on the field.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bobcats don't stand a chance

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overlooking MSU are we? Sure FSU will probably crush Duke (Duke? Really?) but I don't like Ohio State's chances against MSU. I'll be the first to tell you that you can only take some much from the law of transitive properties when comes to college football, but given that MSU crushed Michigan and Michigan nearly beat Ohio State, you cannot ignore that. Not to mention Michigan gave Ohio State a dog-fight and that is emotionally draining. I don't know if they have enough in the tank for another dog-fight with MSU.

Michigan State didn't put Purdue away until late in the 4th quarter and only won 14-0. Ohio State scored that many on Purdue less than 4 minutes into the game and scored twice as many as that in just the first quarter.

Works both ways, dude. Purdue-MSU isn't even a rivalry game.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know michigan's putrid offense cut through ohio state's defense like a hot knife through butter, but i still am not sure how michigan state is going to score points in this game.

if michigan state's defense is as good as people say it is, it feels like it could be a 9-6 alabama/lsu type game that everyone made fun of. except with far, far less talent on the field.

Michigan averaged 4.8 ppg less than Auburn this year. That would make Auburn's offense slightly better than putrid.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like Ohio State's chances vs MSU simply because I think they are the better team.

MSU has a better D but a much less potent offense than Ohio State. If Ohio State can score 30+, they will win. Less than that, and there may be some issues.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Ohio State's chances vs MSU simply because I think they are the better team.

MSU has a better D but a much less potent offense than Ohio State. If Ohio State can score 30+, they will win. Less than that, and there may be some issues.

When Ohio State scores 35 points or more they are 285 - 0 - 1.

Acrux

THEE Real Authoritay ©
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sigh... we still have MSU to face.

I'm not as worried as I was with UM, because they had nothing to lose and could ruin everything. The flip side being is now OSU has A LOT to play for and I would hope be more focused on a complete game going into the CCG.

We will know soon enough.

Also... ya never know about Duke...... Sometimes crazy happens... in 1 second... :whistle:

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MSU cannot be overlooked, they can beat tOSU. With that D they can beat anybody in the country.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan averaged 4.8 ppg less than Auburn this year. That would make Auburn's offense slightly better than putrid.

michigan also has played 7 overtime periods more than auburn.

nevermind playing 2 ranked teams as opposed to 4.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
michigan also has played 7 overtime periods more than auburn.

nevermind playing 2 ranked teams as opposed to 4.

You guys also got to play against one of the worst teams in the entire FCS to run the score up on, Michigan didn't play a single FCS team. Still a negligible difference. Also, being ranked doesn't mean shit when it comes to having a defense (cough A&M cough)

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
game gets set and winston gets charged......can the back up win the title unlike outzen in 1998?

OP needs to cool it with the Disneyesque thread imo.

what exactly is wrong with question mancy? If fsu has a healthy weinke in 1998, tennessee probably doesnt win that game. I have no idea who the back up is at fsu or how much playing time he has seen this season. So im curious if he has the goods to just step in and play like winston.

He won't be here long

:nono: since sept 2011 :wave:

haydav49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

:lame:
Because you obviously don't know shit about football. I am not guaranteeing an OSU win but to say you don't like their chances? That's just plain stupid. Every team playing in a conference championship has a chance. They wouldn't be there if they didn't.