• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FSU Hype - Shake it off

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wait, wait, wait.

You honestly cannot believe that right?

Remember your boy Terelle Pryor's "Errbody kills somebody" comment regarding the Mike Vick controversy?

I'd say this puts him right in in Winston's arena. We'll call it "D-Bag Central" and there is plenty of room for Seminoles and Buckeyes alike.

Winston makes Terelle Pryor look like a choir boy.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an OSU Authority, you should really be careful tossing around the "d bag" mantra. OSU has a long, illustrious list of "d bags" associated with their football history. FSU?...not so much.

BTW, I voted for Reagan.

I salute your voting choice and have to agree with your assertion. Florida State U has long been an embarrassment to the great state of Florida. However, Ohio State is a disgrace to the entire country....and, perhaps, the entire human race.

It's old but the point remains:
ohio-state-0-and-9.jpg

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I salute your voting choice and have to agree with your assertion. Florida State U has long been an embarrassment to the great state of Florida. However, Ohio State is a disgrace to the entire country....and, perhaps, the entire human race.

It's old but the point remains:

You shouldn't make your butthurt over Ohio State so obvious. It makes you look like a fool.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You shouldn't make your butthurt over Ohio State so obvious. It makes you look like a fool.

Yes, completely pwning your shitty, permanently overrated school in every big game ever played really weighs heavily upon my soul.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really weighs heavily upon my soul.

Yes. Obviously it does. You are more butthurt over Ohio State than just about every Michigan fan.

Its hilarious to watch you cry over them.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Obviously it does. You are more butthurt over Ohio State than just about every Michigan fan.

Its hilarious to watch you cry over them.

So let me get this perfectly clear. When you dog a program it's cool and no issues. When someone else's dogs yours they are butt hurt? :L

Well let the fun start! It's time to get serious and quit this babying around shit! Alabama is going to whip Ohio States ass! So bad it will even be hard for you to make your cute little nonchalant posts! :suds:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me get this perfectly clear. When you dog a program it's cool and no issues. When someone else's dogs yours they are butt hurt? :L

Well let the fun start! It's time to get serious and quit this babying around shit! Alabama is going to whip Ohio States ass! So bad it will even be hard for you to make your cute little nonchalant posts! :suds:

There is a difference between how I dog a program and how juiceyfruit exposes his butsoreness over tOSU.

It will be so much fun to laugh my ass off at you if Bama shits the bed like they have done before.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a difference between how I dog a program and how juiceyfruit exposes his butsoreness over tOSU.

It will be so much fun to laugh my ass off at you if Bama shits the bed like they have done before.

Pretty sure Bama is 3 for 3 in National Championship games in recent times. How has your Buckeyes performed? Especially in SEC matchups? :pound:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure Bama is 3 for 3 in National Championship games in recent times. How has your Buckeyes performed? Especially in SEC matchups? :pound:

This isn't a national championship game Dumbo.

tOSU 0-0 under its current coaching staff vs. the SEC.

You gumps always think you are going to cruise to victory until you don't. Then the meltdown ensues.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:rollseyes: The difference is there is nothing on Earth a Florida grad would ever regret in regards to OSUx. You have a gross state with gross fans and gross school that will forever be bought and sold by UF. The only resentment I hold is against all your classless slob fans starting to slither around my lovely state already this winter.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't a national championship game Dumbo.

tOSU 0-0 under its current coaching staff vs. the SEC.

You gumps always think you are going to cruise to victory until you don't. Then the meltdown ensues.

And you my friend are the biggest hypocrite on the board!!! :nod:

Look up homer in the dictionary and there's a picture of you kissing Brutus's ass! :pound:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:rollseyes: The difference is there is nothing on Earth a Florida grad would ever regret in regards to OSUx. You have a gross state with gross fans and gross school that will forever be bought and sold by UF. The only resentment I hold is against all your classless slob fans starting to slither around my lovely state already this winter.

Like I said. Your intense butthurt makes you look like a fool.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you my friend are the biggest hypocrite on the board!!! :nod:

Look up homer in the dictionary and there's a picture of you kissing Brutus's ass! :pound:

Apparently you have me confused with someone else.

Nothing I have said or done is anywhere close to the level Saban slobbing you gumptards have shown.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Tee - are you going to put together one of these OSUx Don't Cry Out Loud vids after the game? I hope so...it has brought me years of joy and laughter.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Tee - are you going to put together one of these OSUx Don't Cry Out Loud vids after the game? I hope so...it has brought me years of joy and laughter.

I'm sure it has considering how over the top butt hurt you are over Ohio State taking the greatest coach your school has ever had.

Better hope you don't get a "don't cry out loud" video made after an East Carolina Beat down in whatever loser bowl your team is playing in.

LOL!

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No we don't do that! We also don't rush fields. We have an expectation and some years we attain it and some we don't but we know who we are! We are not counting the handful that make fools of themselves that ALL schools have. ALL schools! I have a very strong feeling what will happen in the Sugar Bowl and if it does I will be satisfied! :suds: