• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FSU Fans Turn on The Players

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Upon further investigation the Police will find no crime was committed and that any scratches on vehicles were done so with the owners implied consent!

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the thing is, the police already had the perp caught, but they let him go home first

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At first I thought "hmmm...what a great time to key your own car to get a nice, new paint job paid for by insurance."

Then, I remembered anyone whom ever attended FSU is a dullard and incapable of any such independent thinking.

Says the Fox News Robot... :rollseyes:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some have WAY more than others though and FSU is pushing hard for 1st place.

Harvey Updyke "Roll damn Tide" I don't think anyone will over take that stupidity.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is pretty sad to see from a fan base.

I bet this is one instance where you are glad you aren't truly one of them huh?

Not at all. But you did show why I am glad you and I are polar opposites. Me cool as fuck. You the little bitch you are. Have a good week!

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all. But you did show why I am glad you and I are polar opposites. Me cool as fuck. You the little bitch you are. Have a good week!

How can you be cool as fuck when you're a desperate t shirt fan that thinks people that embarrass their friends, team mates, and university don't need to be sorry? You obviously are more closer to being a little bitch than anyone.

You probably think all those "fellow" fans don't need to be sorry either do ya? Is that what you meant by "Not a all". :L

You can't even make a post anymore with name calling and insults.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 pages before you show up? Where you in a car wreck, did your house burn, is the family ok? You can't just disappear without any explanation we get worried and it's rude.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway, if this was truly done by "fans" then yeah it really does suck to think how fast some people turn and how irrational some people are.

I don't know how many of you were ever the crazy type fan who gets/got really angry when your team lost a big game, but I used to be. Nothing like this, but I remember a few holes in walls after losing to fuggin Miami in the early 90s... I remember jubilant celebrations that I'm embarrassed to think back on now after beating the Gators, etc.... Alcohol helped of course, but....

Anyway, at some point the maturity switch gets flipped for some of us and we realize that, while its cool to be the champion, it ultimately matters very little in our daily lives. Sure a big win give you a little "pick me up" in your step, but that's about it....

Funny thing is that the only reason I get emotional about FSU or college football at all now is annoyance at folks on message boards who are just SUCH over the top assholes that you cannot STAND to see their team do well or witness them derive any joy at all... LOL!!!

So anyway, at no point in the "crazy ass" portion of my fandom do I ever remember being tempted to destroy property or vandalize items that belong to the team or yell and scream at them, etc... Guess social media makes it easier to have a snap post in the heat of the moment, but man.... Felt bad for Dalvin Cook and the entire team. How the heck do 20 year old kids feel coming back to something like that?

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 pages before you show up? Where you in a car wreck, did your house burn, is the family ok? You can't just disappear without any explanation we get worried and it's rude.

took him 4 pages of fapping to finally get a hand free.

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway, if this was truly done by "fans" then yeah it really does suck to think how fast some people turn and how irrational some people are.

I don't know how many of you were ever the crazy type fan who gets/got really angry when your team lost a big game, but I used to be. Nothing like this, but I remember a few holes in walls after losing to fuggin Miami in the early 90s... I remember jubilant celebrations that I'm embarrassed to think back on now after beating the Gators, etc.... Alcohol helped of course, but....

Anyway, at some point the maturity switch gets flipped for some of us and we realize that, while its cool to be the champion, it ultimately matters very little in our daily lives. Sure a big win give you a little "pick me up" in your step, but that's about it....

Funny thing is that the only reason I get emotional about FSU or college football at all now is annoyance at folks on message boards who are just SUCH over the top assholes that you cannot STAND to see their team do well or witness them derive any joy at all... LOL!!!

So anyway, at no point in the "crazy ass" portion of my fandom do I ever remember being tempted to destroy property or vandalize items that belong to the team or yell and scream at them, etc... Guess social media makes it easier to have a snap post in the heat of the moment, but man.... Felt bad for Dalvin Cook and the entire team. How the heck do 20 year old kids feel coming back to something like that?

Yep, well said. I remember when I used to take this shit so seriously . A few years in the Army and a trip to the sandbox made me realize, its just football.