• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FSU backup Quarterback, Coker, to Alabama

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of a sudden bamas quarterback future went from being questionable to pretty stable. I imagine coker wins the job. (I think alec morris will make it closer than people think.) Coker starts for 2 years then when he leaves david cornwell will have had 2 years to develop and learn and will be ready to take over.

:nod:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of a sudden bamas quarterback future went from being questionable to pretty stable. I imagine coker wins the job. (I think alec morris will make it closer than people think.) Coker starts for 2 years then when he leaves david cornwell will have had 2 years to develop and learn and will be ready to take over.

:nod:

I'm hopeful it will work out but I'm not getting too excited until I actually see whoever wins the job take a meaningful snap. Pretty sure Bama will be in pretty good shape with whoever takes over for McCarron.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hopeful it will work out but I'm not getting too excited until I actually see whoever wins the job take a meaningful snap. Pretty sure Bama will be in pretty good shape with whoever takes over for McCarron.

Even if our QBs dont pan out it doesnt hurt having henry,yeldon,and drake to hand it to. Hopefully yeldon and drake can fix their fumble problems.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if our QBs dont pan out it doesnt hurt having henry,yeldon,and drake to hand it to. Hopefully yeldon and drake can fix their fumble problems.

I'm really looking forward to some Oline improvement too. That's probably gonna be as big a factor as anything as far as the new QB and run game goes. No reason to think Saban and friends can't get that and the secondary straightened out though.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really looking forward to some Oline improvement too. That's probably gonna be as big a factor as anything as far as the new QB and run game goes. No reason to think Saban and friends can't get that and the secondary straightened out though.

Who you think our gonna be the 2 new starters in the o line? A buddy of mine says grant hill will replace steen and cam robinson will replace koundjio

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who you think our gonna be the 2 new starters in the o line? A buddy of mine says grant hill will replace steen and cam robinson will replace koundjio

I'm really not sure at this point. I really need to look more at our options, I've been slacking as of late.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my opinion, Coker comes in and takes the job for the next two years. This allows Ricky Town to come in and redshirt, so when Coker is gone we'll have a pretty good QB competition between Town and Cornwell, which I think Town would win.

Unless Town gets flipped. He was close with Coach Nuss, so it's possible. Still says he's fully committed right now though.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my opinion, Coker comes in and takes the job for the next two years. This allows Ricky Town to come in and redshirt, so when Coker is gone we'll have a pretty good QB competition between Town and Cornwell, which I think Town would win.

Unless Town gets flipped. He was close with Coach Nuss, so it's possible. Still says he's fully committed right now though.

I completely forgot about Ricky Town. Thats gonna be a good battle with him and cornwell. :yahoo:

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as our CBs go for next year i really think eddie jackson will be one of our starters. As fir the second i think it will be wide open between smith,brown,sylve or Humphrey. But i think tony brown wins the second one.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as our CBs go for next year i really think eddie jackson will be one of our starters. As fir the second i think it will be wide open between smith,brown,sylve or Humphrey. But i think tony brown wins the second one.

I agree about Eddie Jackson, I think he will step up big time next season. Another guy I'm expecting big things from is Maurice Smith. Not sure what it is about that guy, but it just seems like he has the IT factor. I got a feeling he's going to be a lockdown guy.

I'm also seriously worried about losing Humphrey to FSU. Guys I know that have been very confident this whole time have started to get worried themselves, now I'm worried..lol. I've heard the FSU side isn't quite as confident since Pruitt left, but Humphrey loves FSU, Jimbo, the track team, and he has lots of friends at FSU. It's very tight, he ain't even close to a lock to Alabama at this point.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree about Eddie Jackson, I think he will step up big time next season. Another guy I'm expecting big things from is Maurice Smith. Not sure what it is about that guy, but it just seems like he has the IT factor. I got a feeling he's going to be a lockdown guy.

I'm also seriously worried about losing Humphrey to FSU. Guys I know that have been very confident this whole time have started to get worried themselves, now I'm worried..lol. I've heard the FSU side isn't quite as confident since Pruitt left, but Humphrey loves FSU, Jimbo, the track team, and he has lots of friends at FSU. It's very tight, he ain't even close to a lock to Alabama at this point.

Trust me man im worried also about humphrey. I have thought he was ours but it is really 50/50 at this point.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Humps girlfriend says he's going to Alabama! :suds: