• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

from 1 to 10 how big of an upset would it be if OU beat Bama?

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season is one of Stoops best coaching jobs ever. He took a team held together with duct tape and paper clips and got 10 wins and a sugar bowl bid to play one of the elite teams in the country. That in itself far exceeds anything we hoped for this season and should buy him a few more years.

He's going to get some rope. This team is very young and is only going to get better.

Good point, but he got killed by two of the other top 3 teams in the conference.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That makes 2 of us. Those should be some amazing games. May have to be making my way to Norman.

I'll be interested in seeing the OU offense next year, especially QB.

Next year should be a really good year. This team is young. And OU gets Baylor, Ksu, and Osu at home next year plus texas will have a new coach. OU will be favored in every game they play.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point, but he got killed by two of the other top 3 teams in the conference.

Both of which can largely be attributed to a piss poor offensive game plan, and this young team is better than it was then. How much better, we will see.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next year should be a really good year. This team is young. And OU gets Baylor, Ksu, and Osu at home next year plus texas will have a new coach. OU will be favored in every game they play.

Who did you guys draw OOC?

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who did you guys draw OOC?

La tech, Tenn, and Tulsa.

And maybe just maybe we will have a new O-coordinator by then! The Sooners big failures this year have not been on defense. The defense has played well enough even in the losses to win the game. But if the offense keeps going 3 and out the defense will eventually collapse. That is my fear against Bama. If the Sooners don't establish a running game early in this contest it could be no contest at all.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:noidea:

Don't see how you could send the coach with one of the top 3 winning percentages of the last decade packing...especially with yet another 10 win season under his bel....wait a cotton pickin minute...U TROLLIN?
:mmph:

:dance:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
La tech, Tenn, and Tulsa.

And maybe just maybe we will have a new O-coordinator by then! The Sooners big failures this year have not been on defense. The defense has played well enough even in the losses to win the game. But if the offense keeps going 3 and out the defense will eventually collapse. That is my fear against Bama. If the Sooners don't establish a running game early in this contest it could be no contest at all.

Really? Seemed to me like the Baylor and Texas games were huge defensive letdowns, especially against the Horns. They did what they wanted somehow. Did you guys already fire/lose your OC?

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Seemed to me like the Baylor and Texas games were huge defensive letdowns, especially against the Horns. They did what they wanted somehow. Did you guys already fire/lose your OC?

The Texas game was just a clusterfuck, period. The Baylor game, the OU D had OU in the game for the first half, but the offense was just pathetic. If the offense had played decently in either game, the outcome could have been different.

And no, the Heupel has not been fired or whatever but is supposedly a candidate for the Ark State job...

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Texas game was just a clusterfuck, period. The Baylor game, the OU D had OU in the game for the first half, but the offense was just pathetic. If the offense had played decently in either game, the outcome could have been different.

And no, the Heupel has not been fired or whatever but is supposedly a candidate for the Ark State job...

This is what I am talking about. In the Texas game the defense gave up a net pf 16 points and scored a touchdown themselves. It looked like the offense was playing the 85 Bears when they were out on the field. Nothing worked and they just kept trying that same nothing. In the Baylor game the defense got tired for the very same reason. They just kept being put back on the field. Now Texas and Baylor may have above average defenses but I think it has more to do with how poor the gameplan on the offensive side of the ball has been.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 Alabama players got suspended from the game.

Kamara - RB. Not a big deal here really, since he's not in like the top4 or 5 RB's. I doubt he'll be on the team next year honestly.

Xzavier Dickson - LB. This is a small/medium sized hit. He wasn't really a starter at LB, but he did play a good bit during the year and contributes quite a bit.

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be nice to see two teams that still have uniforms, and not costumes.

AdrianPeterson.jpg

trent-richardson.jpg

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wouldn't be that big of an upset. Bama has shown it is not invincible, as many of its bandwagon fans would have you to believe. Heck, even Auburn beat Bama. :suds:

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just crunched the numbers again and got an update from a few of my sources. OU still loses this game by at least 18 and well, there is nothing I nor you can do about it. Sorry.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has sources!!!

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn right I do. One is on the Bowl commitee and another is an FSU "higher up". I can assure you that FSU will win yet another BCS title for the greatest state of football......Florida.

BOOM

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn right I do. One is on the Bowl commitee and another is an FSU "higher up". I can assure you that FSU will win yet another BCS title for the greatest state of football......Florida.

BOOM
tumblr_mci0zvWFD91qbjqkk.gif