• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

from 1 to 10 how big of an upset would it be if OU beat Bama?

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since 1990 12-12 counting this year
Since 1980 16-18 Auburn
Since 1970 24-20 Alabama

Like I said you seem so proud just to be considered even during this time period while Alabama fans are pissed with some of those miracle wins and those probation strapped losses. And there lies one of the many difference in programs!

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Originally posted by Sakau2007:

i remember after 2008 that was promised and the gap really hasn't widened by much. and when exactly do you want to start counting the games? auburn has the edge over the last 10, 20, and 30 year timeframes.

and yes, 3 out of 5. and yes, it was 3 out of 4 until this year. but (hang on a second (lol) let me check my calendar... yep, this year happened). and would have been 4 out of 4 without a great comeback. but the comeback happened, right? alabama came from 14 down in 2009 in case you forgot. i don't credit auburn with a win there.

I like the sound of we've won 4 out of 6 better counting this year's :bullshit: since 2008! :clap:

Yes the gap has widened! From losing all those close games being handicapped with scholarhsips to 4 out of 6 with 2 unbelievable out of your asses wins by Auburn does indicate a WIDE gap. The problem was y'all had a chance those years, when we were down, to create a nice gap, but didn't win shit so not much of a gap to not only close but widen for us! :nod: See we have 3 national championships as well during that time. Y'all have a store bought one! :laugh3:

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the sound of we've won 4 out of 6 better counting this year's :bullshit: since 2008! :clap:

Yes the gap has widened! From losing all those close games being handicapped with scholarhsips to 4 out of 6 with 2 unbelievable out of your asses wins by Auburn does indicate a WIDE gap. The problem was y'all had a chance those years, when we were down, to create a nice gap, but didn't win shit so not much of a gap to not only close but widen for us! :nod: See we have 3 national championships as well during that time. Y'all have a store bought one! :laugh3:

remind me which program has been caught giving money to their players in the last 5 years.

that's what i thought.

idiot.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
remind me which program has been caught giving money to their players in the last 5 years.

that's what i thought.

idiot.

And the coach was fired for it, the school turned in the player and he served his penalty even though he had repaid it immediately. And the school didnt do it, a coach did, big difference. School did its due diligence and that is behind us now.

Or do you have a "source" that has told you something else that wont come true.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the coach was fired for it, the school turned in the player and he served his penalty even though he had repaid it immediately. And the school didnt do it, a coach did, big difference. School did its due diligence and that is behind us now.

Or do you have a "source" that has told you something else that wont come true.

a school official did it.

do you have a source that tells you auburn paid for a player? because all i've seen is that mississippi state was solicited for money. not auburn. and certainly that no money swapped hands.

but that doesn't stop you from running your mouth.

34-28 deal with it. LOL

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a school official did it.

do you have a source that tells you auburn paid for a player? because all i've seen is that mississippi state was solicited for money. not auburn. and certainly that no money swapped hands.

but that doesn't stop you from running your mouth.

34-28 deal with it. LOL

Number one for you, call out the one who has run his mouth, I never called Auburn out on paying anyone. If I did I would bring facts such as I did when I countered what you blabbed your big mouth about that was incorrect and leading.

Second thing for you is to not get whiny or bitchy if someone comes back at you when you are casting stones too. If you dont like the abuse or being called, dont play. I can sit right here and take you to the woodshed all day on all sorts of history, one game means shit to me. Dont start it, wont be none of it.

History starts from day one, not hand picked dates.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The closer this game gets the more I'm drawn to the upset here...would be about an 8 on my scale now.

With the news tonight of Saban signing an extension, and it being McCarrons last game, I think Bama will bring it big time, especially after the last outing that ended the way it did.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

that's what i thought.

idiot.

You're talking about HA HA Dix? :laugh3: :laugh3: AND

I'm talking about Cam Newton? Yea, that's about the same thing! :doh:

I guess it's kind of consistent with all your thinking though. :noidea:

LSU

T-Shirt fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saban doesnt lose big games with a month to prepare and Big Game Bob has a reputation of losing "Big games" so from a coaching standpoint it would be quite the upset in my opinion.

7ish.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there is a distinct possibility that OU could be shut out.

BoomerNTX

~Boomer FN Sooner~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OU most likely loses this, but we were ranked 4th in the B12 prior to Bedlam, so just going to a BCS Bowl is a win. We were destined for the lowly Alamo Bowl. Sugar bling > Alamo bling. Hell, we don't even know who is going to QB for us. In no way are we a BCS team this year, yet we're there. Will give our predominately underclassmen team some good big game experience. Bama wins......just what 99.9% of the country expected, so no surprise. If somehow OU pulls off an upset, will go down in history as one of the great ones for OU. Either way, myself and the rest of Sooner Nation will be fixed to the tube for 3-1/2 - 4 hrs, praying its not as ugly as last years Cotton. :L

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're talking about HA HA Dix? :laugh3: :laugh3: AND

I'm talking about Cam Newton? Yea, that's about the same thing! :doh:

I guess it's kind of consistent with all your thinking though. :noidea:

yeah, one got paid by a coach... the other didn't.

one missed playing time because he broke ncaa rules. the other didn't.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the news tonight of Saban signing an extension, and it being McCarrons last game, I think Bama will bring it big time, especially after the last outing that ended the way it did.

Congrats on retaining yer ol' ball coach Bo...Bama stepped up to the plate and took a swinger there!
:suds:

As for "Big Game Bob"..Fuckers "due" to lite something up this Holiday season don't cha think?

I'll "lay the line" and go with the Okie chokers here I tinkle.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on retaining yer ol' ball coach Bo...Bama stepped up to the plate and took a swinger there!

As for "Big Game Bob"..Fuckers "due" to lite something up this Holiday season don't cha think?

I'll "lay the line" and go with the Okie chokers here I tinkle.

Yeah, most probably, but I think what he will light up is a joint before the game because he will be so nervous about getting embarrassed that he will need that calming effect which will make him stupid as hell(par for his big games of late). Even Mack waxed his ass this year, Saban will show him that he would have been king in the Big 12 if he had gone to Texas.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, most probably, but I think what he will light up is a joint before the game because he will be so nervous about getting embarrassed that he will need that calming effect which will make him stupid as hell(par for his big games of late). Even Mack waxed his ass this year, Saban will show him that he would have been king in the Big 12 if he had gone to Texas.

EXACTLY!

Big Bob NEEDS something to resserect his flailing career..HELL OF an opportunity to beat back the non believers with a "good showing" against yer Tide Bo.:whistle:

THATS me story and I'm stickin to it.:clap:

GL as always to you and yours this fine holiday season Bo.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EXACTLY!

Big Bob NEEDS something to resserect his flailing career..HELL OF an opportunity to beat back the non believers with a "good showing" against yer Tide Bo.:whistle:

Same to you and yours and i guess i will offer a good game to your team too:lol:

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EXACTLY!

I'm sure if getting to a Bcs bowl 10 times is part of his "failing career" he will gladly take that.