• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Friday Night Football -- Boise State @ Virginia...

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit I woke up bronco nation! Bring it shit turds tell us all about your past. Go ahead tell everyone how you have beat Utah 4 times even including a bowl game. Tell everyone how you beat Oregon back in the day. Tell everyone how you beat VT on the road. Tell everyone how you just knocked the shit out of that bad ass top 10 Virginia team yesterday. Oh wait for it...... Tell everyone how you just beat that Washington team this year. .... Oh but wait you lost to BYU all you Doise fans need to go somewhere else like that MWC THREAD you all need to start so you can tell one another how F-un good you are. Now I'm done.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Utah has won 3 BCS/NY6 games? I don't think so....

:)
Hahaahaha this is funny. That New Years 6 game is just another bowl it has no impact on the national championship game it's nice consolation game as far as I'm concerned. Ya Utah has 2 count then two BCS Victorys the same amount as Doise State. That NY 6 is not counted as a BCS GAME. So.......I don't k ow where you're going with this.

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, Ute, support your team. A little hint, slamming other schools (who by the way, own you) does NOT make your school better. The Utes are having a great year, try appreciating it. But let me guess, that's over your head.:noidea:

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, Ute, support your team. A little hint, slamming other schools (who by the way, own you) does NOT make your school better. The Utes are having a great year, try appreciating it. But let me guess, that's over your head.:noidea:
Hey I'm good I didn't start any of this go back and see I'm just sticking up for my team that's all.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Virginia fans here need to quit making excuses :nono: and to acknowledge Boise State is STOUT!

We know you played ND and UCLA close the past few weeks -- but that somehow that didn't quite prepare you for the brand of utter devastation Boise brought to your house :nod:

No UVA fan has been making excuses that I've seen. We know we suck and will continue sucking as long as London is the HC. I don't think any of us expected UVA to beat Boise St last night.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to kick that Wahoo ass Broncos! With that being said, they would be AT LEAST a 3-4 loss team every year in any Big 5 conference.

I like Boise. I like them alot. They have had some quality coaches and players. They have had some great teams and great wins. Even against my team. But you can't really spread your peacock feathers too much when 8 of the 12 teams in the conference are widely to considered to be among the worst in the country

NCAA College Football Rankings - CBSSports.com

Karma is a bitch, eh?

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Virginia fans here need to quit making excuses :nono: and to acknowledge Boise State is STOUT!

We know you played ND and UCLA close the past few weeks -- but that somehow that didn't quite prepare you for the brand of utter devastation Boise brought to your house :nod:
Where have UVA fans made excuses?

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, when "any team" kicks the crap out of you in your own back yard, as Boise State did to Virginia last night, it's a very good win. Virginia needs major help!!!
I agree, its a really good win.

I highly doubt they would lose 3 to 4 games in your shitty conference. I'm sorry but for a Power 5, the ACC is absolutely pathetic. Even the Big 10 is way better and that's saying something. It's embarrassingly bad and has been for a really long time now.
I don't disagree that all in all the ACC is the weakest power 5 conference.

So if BSU us a 4 loss team, how do those ECU Pirates that are kicking your ass rate?:L
Maybe you should re-read the OP. We weren't talking about the team I root for Mikey. I told you, I like Boise. They are a VERY good team. But I am just stating my opinion. Your boys play in the WORST conference in FBS, and its not even fucking close. I would say that there are 2 or 3 ACC teams that would beat them this year and several others that would be a handful. Beating your checst because you beat the Fighting Londons of Charlottesville is about like doing the same because you took Purdue behind the woodshed in their own place. Just sayin...

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You talked shit about UVa and look what happened to the chokies.

I didn't talk shit about UVA. I was just congratulating and thanking Boise for embarrassing the shit out of UVA at home. Then again...now that I think about it...I should probably curse them. This probably closes the door on another London extension huh??

I don't have to talk shit about UVA. They suck! Terribly! I know it and you know it too old buddy.
But hey, at least you guys have a great basketball and baseball program!:suds:

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit I woke up bronco nation! Bring it shit turds tell us all about your past. Go ahead tell everyone how you have beat Utah 4 times even including a bowl game. Tell everyone how you beat Oregon back in the day. Tell everyone how you beat VT on the road. Tell everyone how you just knocked the shit out of that bad ass top 10 Virginia team yesterday. Oh wait for it...... Tell everyone how you just beat that Washington team this year. .... Oh but wait you lost to BYU all you Doise fans need to go somewhere else like that MWC THREAD you all need to start so you can tell one another how F-un good you are. Now I'm done.
You're not "done"!!! You forgot to mention that Boise State went to Georgia and beat the Bulldogs!!!

dp_broncos

Possibly Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaahaha this is funny. That New Years 6 game is just another bowl it has no impact on the national championship game it's nice consolation game as far as I'm concerned. Ya Utah has 2 count then two BCS Victorys the same amount as Doise State. That NY 6 is not counted as a BCS GAME. So.......I don't k ow where you're going with this.

Spin it however you like. The Fiesta Bowl (and all NY6 bowls) are no more or less relevant today as it was in the BCS era. Except Utah hasn't sniffed one yet.

BSU 3, Utah 2.