• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Friday, August 16-18: Snake Juice v. One legged Pirate(See Urban Dictionary)

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's got the power! Jarraud with two turnovers today! Watch out Cason!

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened to you guys?

Ya'll were putting out 200-300 post game day threads and now a "series" thread with very little posts?

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened to you guys?

Ya'll were putting out 200-300 post game day threads and now a "series" thread with very little posts?

we found a new site to comment on during games.... live boards. If you want the link go ahead and PM me!

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we found a new site to comment on during games.... live boards. If you want the link go ahead and PM me!

Due to my work schedule, I rarely watch the games live....weekends only and I'm getting busy at work (working tomorrow) and college football kicking off in a couple weeks.....:D

Why didn't y'all like posting here during the games?

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammit parra!

I'm assuming this is when he made the dumbest fucking base running blunder I have ever seen......and a simple "Dammit parra!" doesn't do this move justice......

He should sit his ass for at least 5 games.......don't ever try to fucking steal third with two outs and the fucking pitcher up to bat you worthless peace of shit at base running skills loser!!!!

tuffydahog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just have to say, lost in today's offensive outburst was another pathetic showing by Trevor Cahill. Please get rid of him. Eat his contract if you have to. The guy is a disgrace to the organization.

The d'backs scored six runs in the top of an inning only to have Cahill give back four of those runs in the bottom of the inning. The guy is just so awful. The only thing you can rely on Cahill doing is him not throwing a quality start.

He now has only 6 quality starts in 18 games pitched this season. I would not even send him back to the minors, I would just tell him to stay away from the team.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Due to my work schedule, I rarely watch the games live....weekends only and I'm getting busy at work (working tomorrow) and college football kicking off in a couple weeks.....:D

Why didn't y'all like posting here during the games?

I like posting here but not during games all that much... mainly because it doesn't update live so it's kind of slow and not as interactive. This site is great for baseball talk and we'll all still continue to post here but probably not at the rate we were posting when we first arrived here.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just have to say, lost in today's offensive outburst was another pathetic showing by Trevor Cahill. Please get rid of him. Eat his contract if you have to. The guy is a disgrace to the organization.

The d'backs scored six runs in the top of an inning only to have Cahill give back four of those runs in the bottom of the inning. The guy is just so awful. The only thing you can rely on Cahill doing is him not throwing a quality start.

He now has only 6 quality starts in 18 games pitched this season. I would not even send him back to the minors, I would just tell him to stay away from the team.

First start off the DL......he had the horrid inning, but looked ok the rest of the game.....it was a weird inning.....we scored 6 runs with two outs and nobody on, and they scored 4 runs with two outs and nobody on.....

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm assuming this is when he made the dumbest fucking base running blunder I have ever seen......and a simple "Dammit parra!" doesn't do this move justice......

He should sit his ass for at least 5 games.......don't ever try to fucking steal third with two outs and the fucking pitcher up to bat you worthless peace of shit at base running skills loser!!!!

Lol! Yes, your phrasing was probably more appropriate!

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant believe im up so early. Still used to Wisconsin time.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys change sites too much. I thought you were trying to get the post count up.