• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Free Virginia Tech Resources and Websites

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I discovered the same thing when I signed up.

Truth in advertising, or just another sign of the times?
Your 33 day trial includes access to all premium content on the Scout.com network (excluding premium message boards), and provides you with complete coverage of team news, player updates, prospect profiles and expert analysis.

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
vteffect.com has some pretty good info as well!

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
vteffect.com has some pretty good info as well!

Yep thats the darryl slater and (cant remember the other guys name) blog, that and collin carroll have pretty much replaced KT for me.

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i used your link and checked it out, but how do you get there from the hokiesports front page?

Hmm...that's odd because the link I posted takes me directly to the VT Records Page.

If you go to the HokieSports main page, click on the big banner that says:

"Football Record Book Now Online", and "Check out the Hokies All-Time Records and Top Performers"

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Hmm...that's odd because the link I posted takes me directly to the VT Records Page.

If you go to the HokieSports main page, click on the big banner that says:

"Football Record Book Now Online", and "Check out the Hokies All-Time Records and Top Performers"

ok i see now. if you ever want to hide something from me, place it directly in front of my face.haha

FWIW your link took me straight to it, was just trying to figure out how to get there without coming here first.

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ok i see now. if you ever want to hide something from me, place it directly in front of my face.haha

FWIW your link took me straight to it, was just trying to figure out how to get there without coming here first.

Cool! My wife says the same thing about me! Ha!!

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Dont know if any of you guys followed Darryl Slater but he left to follow south carolina. The new guy is Andy Bitter from the roanoke times.

Just google Andy Bitter roanoke times blog.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Andy Bitter is the guy who took over for Kyle Tucker. He is posting blogs for both the VA Pilot and the Roanoke Times. On twitter he took over KTs account

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great article/info. in the NYT today concerning the demographics of college football. Attendance, fanbase and much, much more is outlined in this. Just for the record (for you Boise St., KSU whiners) these clubs are WELL behind VT (and of course Michigan) in the numbers, as I fully expected. Just another reminder of what $$$ mean to these bowl, and what it KNOWS its gonna get from the Hokienation...

The Geography of College Football Fans (and Realignment Chaos) - NYTimes.com

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that was posted here months ago. The basis of these numbers is a joke....google searches???

HokieChamp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This looks like a very good recruiting site...take a look and post what you think!

DirectSnap

Read about this a couple days ago and thought I would try it out. Seems to be a good source of what I call "Twitter News" - unfounded rumors that may or may not be true. It seems like news is more likely to break on twitter since sources and rumors don't have to be confirmed before they are published.

I like it though. It makes keeping up with different recruits a lot easier. Than trying to follow everyone with knowledge on a particular recruit on Twitter.