• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Free Agency 2016

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would die lol its not gonna happen
Yeah. First off I don't think most of the qb needy teams are very confident that Wentz or Goff are strong franchise candidate guys but the fact that the price for moving up to the second or fourth projected slot to get either these two will still cost an arm and a leg is very real whether ya believe in them or not. I would say every qb in this draft will need a couple years to develop and even then,if their lucky enough not to get thrown to the wolves right off the get:-o, the odds anyone in this draft class ends up better than a serviceable back up are poor. I have complete faith that Elway isn't stupid enough to give up a kings ransom on this sad lot and if he does draft a qb, it won't be till 2nd or later. I think some team,prob Dallas,will trade Elway to get back in rd1 to get Lynch and Elway will pkup another 2nd and get a DL/OL and take a shot on Prescott or Cook with the other 2nd. IMO of course.:)

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reported that Denver didn't show significant interest in RG3 due to character concerns which we knew had been an issue with Washington.

Ironic that the Browns signed him though.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So glad the Broncos get's it .

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reported that Denver didn't show significant interest in RG3 due to character concerns which we knew had been an issue with Washington.

Seems like they never learn. Maybe they will be stupid enough to pass on Wentz now pushing him down the board a few more spots maybe just maybe making it possible to trade up. Although I will say I have been hearing rumors that the QB's will not actually go as high as some people think. That we could see either Wentz or Goff take a tumble like we have seen in the past where the 2nd QB is taken in the 20's. I could live with either of them.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seen that but Cam Newton talk was out there he was going to fall .. who knows Cleveland did fill that need .. NYJ ...

Who Knows Most teams know who is picking who..So we will see if we really covet a QB

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one thing I trust is Elway .. He knows that little thing called Drive makes the difference between Good and Great ..

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like they never learn. Maybe they will be stupid enough to pass on Wentz now pushing him down the board a few more spots maybe just maybe making it possible to trade up. Although I will say I have been hearing rumors that the QB's will not actually go as high as some people think. That we could see either Wentz or Goff take a tumble like we have seen in the past where the 2nd QB is taken in the 20's. I could live with either of them.

Hue Jackson was the only HC to attend Wentz' pro day. Cleveland is gonna take wentz imo

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hue Jackson was the only HC to attend Wentz' pro day. Cleveland is gonna take wentz imo
Well ya know if Brown's like him he's sure to fail. Whoever Cleveland likes stay away from them. I think that's posted in all 32 teams war room for last 20 yrs. :)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well ya know if Brown's like him he's sure to fail. Whoever Cleveland likes stay away from them. I think that's posted in all 32 teams war room for last 20 yrs. :)

I don't think it is so much that they don't draft good players. I think it has a lot more to do with no consistency at the coaching position so new schemes every couple of years. They have a FO that hasn't invested well in just about anything. They have below average facilities from what I understand. Just not a team that has shown from the top that they want to win.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it is so much that they don't draft good players. I think it has a lot more to do with no consistency at the coaching position so new schemes every couple of years. They have a FO that hasn't invested well in just about anything. They have below average facilities from what I understand. Just not a team that has shown from the top that they want to win.
I think that's part of problem but look at all the qbs they've drafted, not like any of them had any success after Brown's cut them :)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that's part of problem but look at all the qbs they've drafted, not like any of them had any success after Brown's cut them :)

My guess is with 4 years of having their careers stunted by bad decisions they just have very little confidence in themselves.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is with 4 years of having their careers stunted by bad decisions they just have very little confidence in themselves.
I`m sure their has been some guys careers "maybe" derailed because of those kind of situations but unfortunately you never know cause they never have proved it otherwise yet. At least some get that "consideration " in conversations over the years. Better than just saying they sucked and didn`t have what it takes regardless of system or coaches I suppose. ;)

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kubiak has Mike Shanahan's phone number.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently that was mainly due to weather, rather than lack of interest/effort.

Wentz didn't exactly wow the crowd when handling a wet ball either from what I read.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently that was mainly due to weather, rather than lack of interest/effort.

Wentz didn't exactly wow the crowd when handling a wet ball either from what I read.

What guy can't handle a wet ball?

Those guys are called women.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to know ..glad to see him doing well ..TY Mingo

ST Ace ... Please don't get hurt starting MLB'er because Steven Johnson is at best a warm body at MLB ..