• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To give the benefit of the doubt, I actually read the paper. Something I'm sure Trump's supporters won't actually do. At best it has some clear holes and the evidence is not laid out in a cohesive way that a reader could review the actual data. At worst it's pretty laughable. It makes some highly speculative deductions based on how voters voted in different counties and alleges those difference are all due to counting issues (again, mentions percentages and votes changed but does not make clear the math to get there). On it's face, this is a little ridiculous because different counties would have a NUMBER of reasons their voting patterns might vary. From there we reach a conclusion about the vote total differences. So we are now basing an unknown factor (who people voted for) on top of that speculative assessment. Then it just blanket applies that same percentage to another county because... reasons. Herego, Trump covered the gap he was behind in Georgia, conveniently by just barely enough.

This is overlooking the fact that many of the complaints about fraud basically rely on qualitative evidence that has largely been debunked in courtrooms across the country.

Per Wiki on John Lott...
"In 2000, Lott argued, using a regression analysis, that George W. Bush lost at least 10,000 votes in Florida after the media incorrectly called the state for Al Gore while voting was still on-going in the more conservative parts of the state.[45] Lott's argument is used in the influential social science methodology textbook Rethinking Social Inquiry (edited by Henry Brady and David Collier) as an example of poor methodology, and showed how the number of lost Bush votes ranged from 28 to 56."

Shocking.

The really funny part is the number Trump quoted in his Tweet would still NOT win him Georgia.
I equate these fraud claims to evangelicals using "gods way" as a "scientific" answer to anything.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh the Grand ole Party...Slimey Ted Cruz...but it's both sides being slimy fucks

Ted Cruz Is Pocketing The Money He’s Raising For Georgia GOPers. He’s Not Alone.​

Ted Cruz Is Pocketing The Money He’s Raising For Georgia GOPers. He’s Not Alone. (msn.com)

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) needs your help to keep the U.S. Senate in Republican hands. So blared a handful of Facebook’s ads that Cruz’s campaign committee purchased this month. But none of them were actually raising money for the Republican candidates in Georgia. Instead, every penny donated went directly to...Cruz.

Cruz is just one of a number of elected officials of both parties using the competitive—and extremely expensive—Georgia runoff contests to raise money for themselves. Increasingly, those officials are doing so on Facebook, where a political ad ban instituted in late October was lifted this month, but only for ads in Georgia.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me go full Cody for this one...

img.jpg

Oh man, if only Luke Letlow had been notified of some common sense measures, maybe his kids wouldn't have a dead dad now.

37414900-9097681-image-a-73_1609344778019.jpg

Sure seems like the dumb party that doesn't give a fuck about your health sure seems to get COVID a lot because they can't figure out how to put a piece of paper on their face for a small part of the day because they don't want our freedoms to end up like those commi Europeans who have... let me check... yup, the same freedoms we do.

I feel bad for his kids. He and his wife are irresponsible parents.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang. I didn’t know y’all were still going.

I remember the name, but KillerVee is going to have to remind us of her (?) origin story again. I can't remember his (?) mutant power.

(If confirmed as a her, i suppose the power would be "possessing a vagina" - a rare ability in these parts.)

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember the name, but KillerVee is going to have to remind us of her (?) origin story again. I can't remember his (?) mutant power.

(If confirmed as a her, i suppose the power would be "possessing a vagina" - a rare ability in these parts.)
Mostly I got banned a lot for getting in arguments with college football fans from the south. Being a lady only protects you for so long if you’re a raging California leftist.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, not quite! Jeffy actually friend zoned me! But I rebounded ok and married my own foreigner a few years ago. He’s not a crossdresser as far as I know.... but the British are famously repressed and reserved, so who knows!
Sorry we couldn't get together for that beer last time vee when I'm there after covid I'll give you plenty of notice

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he cheating on Sascha?
Pretty sure it was Mischa but i could be wrong ... i mean ... he didnt correct me (with respect to anything :) )when i gave my well wishes to the happy couple :noidea:

maybe i did have his/her name wrong and he was just being nice and didnt want to correct me :think: man ... now i feel horrible :pout:

94D60D74-FD40-41BB-9AA5-AE88E42DD86F.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.