• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My cat's surgery was a success, by the way. The tumor is completely removed. He's not happy about the cone, or continuing to need medication, but it's only for ten days.
Just a heads up. If his personality changes or he is distant it is probably the cone. I had a cat that was playing with a fishing lure and got hooked through the paw and in one ear She needed to go to the vet and get cleaned up and her paw bandaged. It did not seem like the bandage bothered her at all but she was really unfriendly and aloof. As soon as they took the bandage off she was her old self.

Type of cat she was. Rescued from sewer by my brother. Somehow immediately attached herself to me. Loved me and my friends, tolerated my brother. My mother was nothing more than a food lady. My brother and I moved out, she lived another 10 miserable years. I felt bad, but I could not take her.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A cat being unfriendly and aloof?!? Pfft, that's crazy talk.
I sat it down and tried to reason with it. I calmly explained, showing pictures of homeless and injured cats (web shots - not personal pics), that if she didnt get her act together it was going to go bad for her. Didn't work, hardheaded cat.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My cat's surgery was a success, by the way. The tumor is completely removed. He's not happy about the cone, or continuing to need medication, but it's only for ten days.
Excellent news!

A cat being unfriendly and aloof?!? Pfft, that's crazy talk.
My cat cold shoulders me anytime I depart on any trip longer than 1 day, lol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a heads up. If his personality changes or he is distant it is probably the cone. I had a cat that was playing with a fishing lure and got hooked through the paw and in one ear She needed to go to the vet and get cleaned up and her paw bandaged. It did not seem like the bandage bothered her at all but she was really unfriendly and aloof. As soon as they took the bandage off she was her old self.

Type of cat she was. Rescued from sewer by my brother. Somehow immediately attached herself to me. Loved me and my friends, tolerated my brother. My mother was nothing more than a food lady. My brother and I moved out, she lived another 10 miserable years. I felt bad, but I could not take her.
Oh yeah, he's 100% distressed by the cone, but he's still ready for cheek scratches when he's not furious at me for force-feeding him his medicine. I'm looking into getting a donut to put on instead of the cone so he's able to rub his cheeks on stuff again and eat at his leisure. But I'm either going to DIY it or find it used, because 10 days isn't long enough to bother spending the money on a new one.

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So the great conservative social media experiment requires you to input a SSN and driver's license.

I wonder how many rubes fell for it?

I actually tried to make an account (just so I could read all of the crazy). Right off the bat, they want your mobile number to sign up. Well right off the bat, I went, "um, no". So that was the end of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.