• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was just telling the Mrs. this sounds like it came out of the late IRA playbook where they wanted to make a scene but not hurt people. Luckily it didn’t end up like Omagh.

I was thinking IRA style too... Seems to be going that way . America is so fucked up

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was just telling the Mrs. this sounds like it came out of the late IRA playbook where they wanted to make a scene but not hurt people. Luckily it didn’t end up like Omagh.
Reports that the RV itself was warning that it was going to explode.

The placement of it is curious to me. Trying hard not to jump to the conclusion of it being a 5g crazy, but being right outside a major Internet switching station for the largest 5g carrier in the US? In AT&T's home town?

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife called it long before the news that it was an attempt to disrupt communication. She used to work for AT&T.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The placement of it is curious to me. Trying hard not to jump to the conclusion of it being a 5g crazy, but being right outside a major Internet switching station for the largest 5g carrier in the US? In AT&T's home town?
Not to nitpick, but AT&T is headquartered in Dallas. Not to say they may not have been the target, but not the actual HQ.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to nitpick, but AT&T is headquartered in Dallas. Not to say they may not have been the target, but not the actual HQ.
Fair enough. I assumed the Batman building was the mothership.

The targeted building is a major piece of their infrastructure, though. Major services are out as far north as KY side of Cincy suburbs. 911, Credit Card auth, a couple banks can't reach ATMs, phone, TV out for most of that half of TN. Kinda surprised the loss of one location caused that much disruption. That comes from my days designing Data Centers. The hardest part of the design is planning for what happens in the case of a total site loss like this.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. I assumed the Batman building was the mothership.

The targeted building is a major piece of their infrastructure, though. Major services are out as far north as KY side of Cincy suburbs. 911, Credit Card auth, a couple banks can't reach ATMs, phone, TV out for most of that half of TN. Kinda surprised the loss of one location caused that much disruption. That comes from my days designing Data Centers. The hardest part of the design is planning for what happens in the case of a total site loss like this.
Also the most iconic building in the city skyline, so I could see the building being the target as much or more so than the tenant.

Wish I could say I was shocked that AT&T would be so poorly designed to go down so widely from damage to the one building, but... I'm not.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well you were right. He was a 5G crazy. His father worked for Bell South and he had issues with telecom companies since his fathers death in 2011.

I’ve worked for the same telecom company for the past 24 years and I’ve spent my morning arguing with people on Facebook that telecom companies would not be auditing voting machines ( the latest conspiracy theory.)

Anyhow I relented and told them they’re probably correct and I’ve also heard The Home Depot is conducting a forensic audit into irregularities with NFL officiating.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A group of Republicans including Rep. Louie Gohmert of Texas and Kelli Ward of Arizona is suing Vice President Mike Pence in a desperate, last-ditch attempt to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election. The Electoral College is scheduled to certify the win on Jan. 6, a procedural task overseen by the sitting vice president—in this case, Pence, who has not yet publicly acknowledged the fact that Trump lost his bid for a second term. In the lawsuit, details of which reporter John Kruzel of The Hill posted on Twitter, Gohmert, Ward, and 10 other plaintiffs such as Students for Trump COO Tyler Bowyer, Arizona Republican Party Executive Director Greg Safsten, and Maricopa County Republicans Second Vice Chair Nancy Cottle, are asking federal Judge Jeremy Kernodle, a Trump appointee, to declare Pence legally authorized to pick pro-Trump electors on Jan. 6.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you were right. He was a 5G crazy. His father worked for Bell South and he had issues with telecom companies since his fathers death in 2011.

I’ve worked for the same telecom company for the past 24 years and I’ve spent my morning arguing with people on Facebook that telecom companies would not be auditing voting machines ( the latest conspiracy theory.)

Anyhow I relented and told them they’re probably correct and I’ve also heard The Home Depot is conducting a forensic audit into irregularities with NFL officiating.
I've heard that conspiracy theory and as a forensic analyst it makes even less sense than the usual stuff (Keeping kids in the basement of a pizza joint that doesn't have a basement for example). If such an audit were necessary, there's probably one company on earth who would be asked to do it. An they are a little busy right now with the big Russia breaches. And there really isn't enough reason to look at them anyway as there aren't any large scale irregularities. Except the ones in Kentucky, that is.

In my experience AT&T was incapable of adequately auditing my mobile bill when it was clear they were charging us for 6 phones on our 4 line plan.
A group of Republicans including Rep. Louie Gohmert of Texas and Kelli Ward of Arizona is suing Vice President Mike Pence in a desperate, last-ditch attempt to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election. The Electoral College is scheduled to certify the win on Jan. 6, a procedural task overseen by the sitting vice president—in this case, Pence, who has not yet publicly acknowledged the fact that Trump lost his bid for a second term. In the lawsuit, details of which reporter John Kruzel of The Hill posted on Twitter, Gohmert, Ward, and 10 other plaintiffs such as Students for Trump COO Tyler Bowyer, Arizona Republican Party Executive Director Greg Safsten, and Maricopa County Republicans Second Vice Chair Nancy Cottle, are asking federal Judge Jeremy Kernodle, a Trump appointee, to declare Pence legally authorized to pick pro-Trump electors on Jan. 6.

The way to stop this traitorous sedition is to take one of them, just one, and televise their hanging in the middle of a major city.

Pence has a trip planned immediately after the vote. Pence to head overseas Jan. 6 hours after formally declaring Biden the presidential victor

Funnily enough it will end near Russia, which has no extradition treaty with the US. So either he installs Trump and leaves the country to avoid the backlash. Or he does the right thing and is closer to a hideout in case Trump loses his mind and lays out Pence's crimes the last 4 years on Twitter.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They are the party of the people!

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This reply in that twitter thread had me chuckling

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I heard Louie’s lawsuit had no teeth

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8y7sn5s7fy761.jpg

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Home Depot should stop investigating NFL officiating and take a closer look at the fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.